And it begins

1Coopgt

It's getting serious now. I've got British parts going into the Buggy . Also picked up a Chase carb vent filter and a New Heavy duty spark plug lead. Figure I'll install the spark plug lead after I've heat cycled the engine a few times . Make it easier to remove the old one I hope. Does the Addition of Carbon Fiber mean its a race truck now?

Z hopefully I can start practicing this weekend with the Airbrush. I ordered a lighted paintbooth last weekend and it is suppose to be here tomorrow,

Attachments

Z.hb71

It's getting serious now. I've got British parts going into the Buggy . Also picked up a Chase carb vent filter and a New Heavy duty spark plug lead. Figure I'll install the spark plug lead after I've heat cycled the engine a few times . Make it easier to remove the old one I hope. Does the Addition of Carbon Fiber mean its a race truck now?

Z hopefully I can start practicing this weekend with the Airbrush. I ordered a lighted paintbooth last weekend and it is suppose to be here tomorrow,
Awsome, can't wait to see it

mark35

Nice, Dean makes lovely carbon parts👌🏼