Baja shock ends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Baja is pissing me off .
My man is doing some serious bashing??
Idk if you can call small jumps and rolls Serious ?‍♂️
See the wear on the arm

View attachment 61044
View attachment 61045
Should I replace the arm while I'm at it? Got a ton of poop to buy . I've got some money And I want to fix all the hacked poop (wheel nut, cracked front bulkhead, maybe a new top plate for the front, axle boots, shock shaft, foams for the tires, front arm has a crack)
Wheel nut is my fault, front bulkhead cracked when I smashed that damn curb, top plate has been rebent like 3 times , hosile axle boots shredded for no reason, shock shaft bottom ripped out form Bering worn down I assume, foams blew out cuz powaaaa, front arm has always been cracked and it's kinda poopy.

Nah guy it's not feked on the under side .... looks like the rim imho?
Actually dude your 100% spot on. My Headass put some self tappers in the wheel and they potrude and were definitely wearing the arm an shock when they bottom out ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ IMG_20200709_211124.jpg
Need to take those out and put the right size now ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
100% my fault ?‍♂️ literally only something that would happen to me ?

Last edited:
GETO STYLE RC GROMMET CLUB?‍♂️???
Actually dude your 100% spot on. My Headass put some self tappers in the wheel and they potrude and were definitely wearing the arm an shock when they bottom out ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️ View attachment 61047
Need to take those out and put the right size now ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
100% my fault ?‍♂️ literally only something that would happen to me ?

And I'd like people to know. I'm pretty much set on doing a Losi ?? my mum isn't so pleased ("you just built it" and all that) so that might be a hangup but I'mma try for sure ? she usually isn't too hard to convince ?

Honestly, I've had my fair share of breakdowns with the HPI, but I've never seen anyone deal with these kinds of issues on a daily basis.

To be frank, I think getting the Losi would be a good step for you. It's a model that's pretty bulletproof out of the box and doesn't require a ton of investment in durability as you play. You just get to enjoy it.

At this point, you need to get your running vs. wrenching ratio back closer to center.

If, in the future, you want to play with another 2WD, you can always lock the center diff and disconnect the front drive.

And I'd like people to know. I'm pretty much set on doing a Losi ?? my mum isn't so pleased ("you just built it" and all that) so that might be a hangup but I'mma try for sure ? she usually isn't too hard to convince ?
Just keep playing videos of Losi's Running!
She'll get the point (Especially with you complaining and moaning, [More then usual?] how your rig don't work and along with all that money it's gonna cost to fix).
I say, it won't be long before your in the losi club.?

Honestly, I've had my fair share of breakdowns with the HPI, but I've never seen anyone deal with these kinds of issues on a daily basis.

To be frank, I think getting the Losi would be a good step for you. It's a model that's pretty bulletproof out of the box and doesn't require a ton of investment in durability as you play. You just get to enjoy it.

At this point, you need to get your running vs. wrenching ratio back closer to center.

If, in the future, you want to play with another 2WD, you can always lock the center diff and disconnect the front drive.
Yep or do a hybrid if I wanted bigbore (like reviving Frankie) ? so I think it's a good move.

A real hard jolt on a rebound can cause that too ,with my Baja ,I hit a concrete slab ,an the shock rebound hit
so hard ,that it broke the upright where the shock mounts!

There is a lot of movement going on ,not just up & down motion that the shocks do ,there is a lot of twisting force
going on as the car is in motion as it hits obsticles ,a stablelizer bar may help!

Just keep playing videos of Losi's Running!
She'll get the point (Especially with you complaining and moaning, [More then usual?] how your rig don't work and along with all that money it's gonna cost to fix).
I say, it won't be long before your in the losi club.?
Right after I broke this time , an I told her I got an $84 repair bill I said "see, this is why"she might get it now ?‍♂️?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks