Blackrain Rcmax hybrid build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I speaking on how you get paid As seller now we’re they no longer use PayPal. I had sold something but I never completely filled out the new policy form and eBay held my money.
Hmm, did they tell you about it? The money is on hold in my pay pal.account. says on hold by ebay. I haven't gotten any notifications or anything about setting up a different payment method from Ebay. Guess I'll have to look into it more.

Hmm, did they tell you about it? The money is on hold in my pay pal.account. says on hold by ebay. I haven't gotten any notifications or anything about setting up a different payment method from Ebay. Guess I'll have to look into it more.
eBay policy had changed we’re they send the money straight to your checking account and not to pay pal

I wonder if I should upgrade my layshaft, I currently have the kraken one. I need one for my baja thats clip less and maybe order the titanium one for the hybrid. Since these motor put out so much power just to be safe. Since I ended up getting the 65

I wonder if I should upgrade my layshaft, I currently have the kraken one. I need one for my baja thats clip less and maybe order the titanium one for the hybrid. Since these motor put out so much power just to be safe. Since I ended up getting the 65
Kraken one is 100% fine. If you need to order one for a build I'd do titanium, but I wouldnt swap one just to get a titanium one

I’m glad I got the 65 I wanted to own at least 1 supreme don’t know when I would ever put this much money on a motor again. Well I need 50gt for vekta now still have some rc stuff I can hustle of for money.
How do I unfollow this yahoo...

That better not be a 65!!
?? yours will be here soon I thought they were going to send a tracking when it shipped but they just scent a text saying delivery today only.

I’m glad I got the 65 I wanted to own at least 1 supreme don’t know when I would ever put this much money on a motor again. Well I need 50gt for vekta now still have some rc stuff I can hustle of for money.

?? yours will be here soon I thought they were going to send a tracking when it shipped but they just scent a text saying delivery today only.
No no no...johns just mad at me because I wouldn't send him my baja for free Rcmax parts after he retro-fitted them lmao
True story Mr @Z.hb71

Last edited:
Thanks, looking to install this weekend going to go through entire truck again make sure everything is straight. Still waiting on the rest of my stuff to come in mail Gears and gear plate and wheelie bar. Still need kill switch and some external stuff and she’s will be done.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks