Blackrain Rcmax hybrid build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking damn good man! Waiting for them wheelie bars to come back in stock, so I can grab one or 2. Aaron at bebop said hes sending another batch to John soon because that last batch sold out fast. Can't wait to get my build started. Everything's ordered engine and all just gotta finish the payoff???
Nice, just make sure you always check because they sold out quick. I would post on Facebook also for a used one. If your not picky about wheel color. I wanted red so I went new.

Awsome ?? just in time for spring and better weather ??
Hopefully I don’t want to fire her up till 100% complete my only main hold up now is my custom wrap. Plus I’m enjoying my baja with the 34 reed, I know once I fire her up baja will sit for a while. Trying to get as much gas through the 34 reed until then 4 tanks so far

Nice, just make sure you always check because they sold out quick. I would post on Facebook also for a used one. If your not picky about wheel color. I wanted red so I went new.
I talked to Aaron, hes the guy that buikds them, he said to contact him anytime and he could make some if their not available in stock. Hes a good dude?. So if anyone's in need lmk

Does irp make the steel heims and billet spring perches for them irc shocks?..I chose them shocks for my build order as well
Another question what are you using for a hardware kit. I was thinking of grabbing 2 RCSrewz stainless kits just to have different length screws, one for baja and one for a losi 5ive-t.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks