Bobby’s Baja Build (5 B’s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice. i think turtle racing has a 5t/5sc front tower so you should buy that , or the new rcmax ones coming out (y) do like the sc or 5t look! keep us updated on how the body handles the abuse. is it rovan or from hpi?
id do a custom paint or a hydro dip from pitdawg hydro :love:

Got the 5sc conversion kit and it’s done for the most part. Gotta take some screws out for locktite but that’s about it. My turtle racing front chassis brace isn’t compatible with the 5sc body support so I’ll have to get something else. It also looks like the Baja rear tires will fit inside the fenders so I’ll just get hub extenders for the front to match the track width.View attachment 62763View attachment 62764View attachment 62765View attachment 62766
What to do with paint? Want something that has green in it. May do a joker wrap but all he has for a 5sc is a monster energy wrap. Other options are to order a few hundred stickers and do a sticker bomb wrap or send it out for custom paint. :unsure:
It should fit. Here's mine. IMG_20200828_152538.jpgIMG_20200828_152548.jpgIMG_20200828_152607.jpg

very nice. i think turtle racing has a 5t/5sc front tower so you should buy that , or the new rcmax ones coming out (y) do like the sc or 5t look! keep us updated on how the body handles the abuse. is it rovan or from hpi?
id do a custom paint or a hydro dip from pitdawg hydro :love:
Ordered the turtle racing shock tower. The shell is from Rovan. I have zero interest in going on a treasure hunt for an unfinished hpi shell and be forced to pay hundreds more. Hpi is dead, love it or hate it Rovan is the only game in town

Back