Bobby’s Baja Build (5 B’s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who the fiddlestick designed this thing? This thing is a PITA to work on. Dissembled the Baja. I hate the body and I hate the green... both will need to be addressed soon. Put 10k in the diff and lubed the gears. Put threadlocker in the metal on metal screws. Took out the Rovan 30.5 and installed my old esp g340. Started addressing the battery box. Swapped out the rx so I can use my transmitter. started installing the killer bee kill switch. Installed a left over losi steering servo because I don’t much trust Rovan electronics. I’ll upgrade to an 845 eventually but this will do for now. Removed the rust from the pipe sanded it down and put a couple coats of high temp clear on it. Tried to blue the welds but it didn’t wanna budge. Finally worked on the shocks emptied them out but then realized I didn’t have the right shock oils so waiting on ddm to finish that.F8FDD1AF-F0FC-4B69-B444-CF5708A4A2E1.jpegE2C41BFA-6E70-4487-8EEC-88F9689E1103.jpeg9B1201BD-691C-4402-86E9-DF03BCAD01E7.jpegFD13E131-CB93-4C0B-90CE-0F648E05BC8C.jpeg71F1A904-CA02-411A-B7CB-846DC44B237E.jpeg77676B76-9820-4839-B3C5-BD69E9EB2133.jpeg

Who the fiddlestick designed this thing? This thing is a PITA to work on. Dissembled the Baja. I hate the body and I hate the green... both will need to be addressed soon. Put 10k in the diff and lubed the gears. Put threadlocker in the metal on metal screws. Took out the Rovan 30.5 and installed my old esp g340. Started addressing the battery box. Swapped out the rx so I can use my transmitter. started installing the killer bee kill switch. Installed a left over losi steering servo because I don’t much trust Rovan electronics. I’ll upgrade to an 845 eventually but this will do for now. Removed the rust from the pipe sanded it down and put a couple coats of high temp clear on it. Tried to blue the welds but it didn’t wanna budge. Finally worked on the shocks emptied them out but then realized I didn’t have the right shock oils so waiting on ddm to finish that.View attachment 61424View attachment 61425View attachment 61426View attachment 61427View attachment 61428View attachment 61429
Yep bajas are a female dog to work on, you'll have to get used to that ? nice work . Btw 845 servos don't fit without a bunch of mods, @Milo has a thread

Who the fiddlestick designed this thing? This thing is a PITA to work on. Dissembled the Baja. I hate the body and I hate the green... both will need to be addressed soon. Put 10k in the diff and lubed the gears. Put threadlocker in the metal on metal screws. Took out the Rovan 30.5 and installed my old esp g340. Started addressing the battery box. Swapped out the rx so I can use my transmitter. started installing the killer bee kill switch. Installed a left over losi steering servo because I don’t much trust Rovan electronics. I’ll upgrade to an 845 eventually but this will do for now. Removed the rust from the pipe sanded it down and put a couple coats of high temp clear on it. Tried to blue the welds but it didn’t wanna budge. Finally worked on the shocks emptied them out but then realized I didn’t have the right shock oils so waiting on ddm to finish that.View attachment 61424View attachment 61425View attachment 61426View attachment 61427View attachment 61428View attachment 61429

Shhhhh don't tell anyone you heard it from me but HPI designed it .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks