Bobby’s W5 max pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hardware bath is over it removed the thread lock and rust but it also seemed to have started to dissolve some of the coating on the wood screws. Not too bothered. Cleaned them off and coated them with silicone spray to prevent rustEFF83807-04AB-450D-BF99-B01AB8429C20.jpeg

got some of the rear end back together. Need to figure out what inserts I’m putting in the rear toe and anti squat. Also need diff and bearings before I can put all the pieces together

F2E08C9E-03A3-476C-B13C-2BB0518D7878.jpeg

Wow… you take this whole maintenance thing really seriously, I feel like this is the kinda thing I would do if I was so incredibly bored on a rainy day and had nothing to do
Even then I would go bash in the rain
I find it relaxing plus I beat the poop out of it in my last video. The shocks were not working right and I’m getting ready for a big race in October and I want the car to be ready to fiddlestick everyone up

That "black" color on the screws is called black oxide. The process involves submerging the screws in a solution and the reaction is a mild corrosion resistant coating. It's like chrome if you don't keep up on it then it will oxidize and go to poop..... strip the screws that look like poop then buy the kit to redo the coating

How do you like the mcd crud guards?
They are awesome. If you have issues with dirt building up on your rigs when you run then it’s a no brainer.👍
That "black" color on the screws is called black oxide. The process involves submerging the screws in a solution and the reaction is a mild corrosion resistant coating. It's like chrome if you don't keep up on it then it will oxidize and go to poop..... strip the screws that look like poop then buy the kit to redo the coating
Yea I murdered the screws with the vinegar bath.🤦‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks