Boy did I pick the WRONG time to seek nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea and glow plugs burn out faster than spark plugs foul. Plus having the glow igniter and charging that for hours then having 2 of them just so if your first dies your day isn't pointless :ROFLMAO: ...I have multiples of all of the above so yea I know
Ya, I went Amainhobbies looking to get at least 4 till I saw that price ?ended up with 2. The O.S. Plugs do last for me compared to some of the cheaper plugs. I was hoping for some kind of bundle price but only individually.
Hot shots for the win??View attachment 70520
You need to check out the dynamite Lipo glow igniter last for days.
This one
20210302_174931.jpg

Had a team associated glow igniter really liked it, took a sub c cell. Easily replaced. Could be used for a wile before it needed a charge. Had the little gauge thing on it so you could guess how good the plug was ??. But it worked well enough for me to keep it.that lipo one would have been the cats nats back in the day. Still haven't gone through all my spare savage parts, but I know I'll need diff gears as I bought that savage for the diff gears for my complete savage. May be one day I'll put a nitro back together.

There is literally NOTHING out there for nitro support. If you have a .21 buggy you have some options, anything else just forget about it. What in the hell happened to the once proud nitro MT class ? Ofna Racing ? XTM racing ? Team Orion ? Collari ? Sportwerks ? There was SO much available out there 15 years ago it was such a fun time to be involved in nitro. I friggin get it, everything is now brushless and I say SCREW THAT life-less lack of realism crap...... sorry DC volt guys but I call it like I feel it... Dam shame it is...
Agreed!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks