Boy did I pick the WRONG time to seek nitro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only issue with the Savages is your stuck with a silicone "slip fit" type coupler. You can't run a traditional curved arc buggy header as it will interfere with the inboard shock.
Those couplers suck! One of the few things I didnt like about them.
Liked the rc renewed site. Couldnt watch the videos on my phone for some reason, have to check them out later on the lap top.

It’s a old pipe so you will have to search for it at least you know how the header shapes.
That pipe is exactly what I need. I tried to purchase directly off the RD website but it would not accept my CC . Kept telling me there is an error and tray again later. I emailed RD for more info. Hopefully that pipe is still available.

mabe i can, i have the xl
Thanks for stimulating some thought, I compared S25 std TVP's to the XL's and the added length of the XL's is all at the rear . Here's a pic :

DSCF1271[1].JPG

So any 1pc 1/8 Buggy pipe setup will work. This opens up a ton of more options for choosing a pipe. I'm specifically looking for a strong low to mid range power pipe.

I still have new turbo plugs :ROFLMAO: ...maybe this is a good place to ask about this engine I have. I believe its an early rossi engine or picco. Its basically brand new with little to no run time I got in a nitro lot I picked up16147245251693445413295960988204.jpg

Yea and glow plugs burn out faster than spark plugs foul. Plus having the glow igniter and charging that for hours then having 2 of them just so if your first dies your day isn't pointless :ROFLMAO: ...I have multiples of all of the above so yea I know

Yea and glow plugs burn out faster than spark plugs foul. Plus having the glow igniter and charging that for hours then having 2 of them just so if your first dies your day isn't pointless :ROFLMAO: ...I have multiples of all of the above so yea I know
What igniters you using?? Mine last forever. Gotta get a good one bro.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks