Braap’s raminator build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done all that and I just can't find anything I feel needs to be done , hey braap ! You gunna put on dual shocks ? It makes a world of difference , and gives you a wide range of ajustments
I like the way duals look but don't wanna spend money in that direction. Need to upgrade the steering servos and throttle when they fail. Holding out for that at the moment. Thanks for the advice.

Well getting back to this diff thing ,,, you guys been in there , as I said I have not , any chance I could get some but stainless steel screws and lock tight them in, just curious what you guys think , I'm going into both when my other projects are compleated for sure , I'm scaired to run it now 😡🤪😵

Well getting back to this diff thing ,,, you guys been in there , as I said I have not , any chance I could get some but stainless steel screws and lock tight them in, just curious what you guys think , I'm going into both when my other projects are compleated for sure , I'm scaired to run it now 😡🤪😵
after that no problem at all on 15s lipos which has huge power

Attachments

• thumbnail3.jpg
    thumbnail3.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail1.jpg
    thumbnail1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 12
I wouldnt. Just do the mod that we are all doing. There is no way to snap the bolts and they are for sure not backing out. There is just so little thread and so much torque for the little stock size bolts. The pictures posted above show the mod well. If your already spending the time to open it all up...might as well just do it right.

🤣😂😁😀,,,,,parts everywhere 🤣😂, that's awesome , looks just like my room 🤣 , well that being said , how bout smaller scale nylock nuts , trying get out of the grinding and unbalancing , but I get it this is important stuff , needs to be done , I'll be taking the maxinator back down to the shop room for the first time in months , I'm sure the wife will enjoy the extra livingroom space 🤣😂

🤣😂😁😀,,,,,parts everywhere 🤣😂, that's awesome , looks just like my room 🤣 , well that being said , how bout smaller scale nylock nuts , trying get out of the grinding and unbalancing , but I get it this is important stuff , needs to be done , I'll be taking the maxinator back down to the shop room for the first time in months , I'm sure the wife will enjoy the extra livingroom space 🤣😂
I wouldn't go smaller bolts and nylock nuts. You will have potential side to side play available due to the bolts being smaller then the holes. The grinding is minimal...just go slow. I did my rear and rang the heck out of it. No issue w unbalanced. Will be doing front next time I have a couple days off.

What brap said. I had a head snap on the axle housing...turned into a trip to the hardware store and had to extract it. Pain in the butt that really slowed my progress. Just be methodical. Dreading doing my front as I did the rear before I installed the rear steer. Gonna have to partially disassemble steering to do it.

Brap your rig is coming together really nice man! Great job!

ABSUGULOOOOLY ! HEAT IT UP ! , I give each screw a good try , if it doesn't work free the first time I heat it Everytime , been doing the heat thing for 30 years , I've gotten prretty good at temperature s that are needed , I just had to do it twice last night getting the Arrma well known locktight overload melted , working on a friend's truck , it's a easy process really , I'll agree again ,,,,eeeyyyuuuppp ! Patience ! I think I'm actually starting to enjoy the nut , bolt n screw surgical procedure 🤣😂

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks