Braap’s raminator build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was doing good rolling half throttle through the first tank. Then i caught little air and came down on the front tires and tapped the brakes little cuz i was coming to end of road and it flipped. Should of had the body on but didnt think anything could happen since i was taking it easy just for break in. Expensive lesson🤦🏻‍♂️😢
Missed the dirt that i snapped these pics by less than a foot but not sure how much that would of saved.
56CBC0E8-0243-410F-91DE-9409B628D553.jpegAE1D1496-91D1-4FF2-B187-28340CE2DD5A.jpeg9E576160-10FA-4898-AEB9-468B683C9E63.jpeg

Is only the header split? Maybe u can weld it?
Then freeze with water to get the major dents out then do the heat thing to get the minor ones out then polish it. Make it a challenge to get it as close to new as possible.
I have a friend that has popped out dents from my dirtbike expansion chambers. I will see if he can help pop out the dents on the pipe as well as weld the cracked header. I just noticed that the header piece was cracked on both sides not just the initial side i took a pic of.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks