Brushless Losi DBXL Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 5 of these on the way to get my light bar working.
There the brights ones I can find!
5 pcs A Pack of 10MM BRIGHTEST WIDER VIEWING ANGLE WHITE POWER LED 1W WITH 390,000MCD FOR CAR MOTO BIKE BOAT LIGHT DIY
101W_zpsaebac343.jpg

FEATURES:
New !
In excellent condition
Long lasting (over 100000hours)
Low Power Consumption
I.C. Compatible
Intensely Bright
SPECIFICATIONS:
Source Material:InGaN !
Emitting Colour:10MM POWER WHITE 1W LED
LENS Type:Water clear
Color Temperature: --
Luminous Intensity-MCD: Typ: 390,000 mcd
Reverse Voltage:5.0 V
DC Forward Voltage: Typical:
DC Forward Current:300mA
Viewing Angle:40 degree
Lead Soldering Temp:260°C for 5 seconds
Absolute Maximum Rating (Ta = 250C)

Well I tried my trans. I don't like it for a few reasons. 1) no slipper clucth 2) motor over heats to fast. 3) to noisy.
So I'm going to modify the drivetrain and try a savage trans or the summit trans.
RevoDesertBuggyXL005_zps44713841.jpg
I'm leaning on the Summit trans because of it's compact size. I like the 2 speed also.

So can any one guess what is different about this Summit trans install than any other install of this kind?
(Hint) look at the lipos and steerig servo.

I thought I would show another cage mod that should have been done with the cage in the first place!
I will paint it black when its installed properly.

RevoDesertBuggyXL026_zps736a1b06.jpgRevoDesertBuggyXL030_zpsdeb78b9f.jpg

Last edited:
So these show the monster servo to turn the 7.55'' tires and also shows the summit 2 speed trans in place.

RevoDesertBuggyXL030_zpsd4fba71a.jpgRevoDesertBuggyXL028_zpsa9301563.jpg

Since this is going to be a rock crawler and a desert beast The 2 speed trans and larger servo are need to perform at it very best. My goal with the Yeti XL body, is to make look great and perform better that the Summit or the Yeti XL. I think that the 2 speed trans with the Robinson Racing slipper chutch and large steering servo, that it I will be way ahead of the game. Also the Traxxas diff gears from the E-revo should help with the big 4074 2150kv sensored motor thar is going in. I will be running 4s to keep parts from breaking but on some days 6s will also see some duty.

Here is a picture that shows just how big the steering servo is compared to my Revo/DBXL build.

RevoXL003_zps7d9b4c51.jpg
In this one you realy can see the tire and wheel base differance. 18'' and 22''

RevoXL001_zpsd40a693b.jpg

Based on these specs can anyone tell me what resistor is needed to run 4 bulbs on 3s or 12 volts?

SPECIFICATIONS:
Source Material:InGaN !
Emitting Colour:10MM POWER WHITE 1W LED
LENS Type:Water clear
Color Temperature: --
Luminous Intensity-MCD: Typ: 390,000 mcd
Reverse Voltage:5.0 V
DC Forward Voltage: Typical:
DC Forward Current:300mA
Viewing Angle:40 degree
Lead Soldering Temp:260°C for 5 seconds

RevoDBXL012_zps62eaef41.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks