Brushless Losi DBXL Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Video!
Time to eat some Yeti's! Lunch anyone?

I would like to see a Axial Yeti take a hit like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
limited slip build

This picture shows what to do and also shows what spring to use and what not to use.
Traxxaslimitedslipdiffs011_zpsab2dee5d.jpg

The lower heavy spring is the one needed.
Guys I bought these springs years ago at Home Depot is a verity pack of springs. Finding the right spring rate is key. Also The aluminum Diff housing is key as it will no warp over time from the pressure that is on the gears that put the pressure on the housing. I'm not saying it will not work I just don't know because I haven't tried it. I'm going to though. Also when you cut the spring I use a dremel cut wheel. Feather the cut edge so that it is not going to bind against the gear. You get this right and you will not need lockerss hardly ever. Good luck!
Traxxaslimitedslipdiffs005_zps47cc3d0e.jpg
Traxxaslimitedslipdiffs013_zps606c3e0d.jpg

Yes... your seeing this right. That is JB Weld black not the gray. This works well and it takes the shock out of the gears well.

Hay twisted you might want to put on the top of your builds like this on that your cars are not like what comes from factory but the factory in your mind
How's your favorite toy doing these days has she chewed up one of your cars yet

She only shows interest in them if they move. She really like this one because the rubber is soft. She doesn't like anything that can out run her!

Hay twisted you might want to put on the top of your builds like this on that your cars are not like what comes from factory but the factory in your mind
How's your favorite toy doing these days has she chewed up one of your cars yet

The Guys at RC4WD like this build! At the bottom of the peepee CEPEK 3.8 wheels page is a picture of my build! I'm almost famous! lol

http://store.rc4wd.com/peepee-Cepek-DC-2-40-Series-38-Internal-Beadlock-Plastic-Wheels_p_4237.html

I'm stepping up in the Video Department! I will start mounting is most of my videos now. I will still have a head mount camera going also.

RevoDBXL007_zpsb7f0c93e.jpgRevoDBXL006_zpsdef53674.jpgRevoDBXL008_zps82e18413.jpgRevoDBXL010_zps321d9e1d.jpg

Summ-Yeti003_zps9d124659.jpgSumm-Yeti005_zps1eb69a15.jpg

This is on my other build that uses a Yeti XL body. So the wheelbase is only 18.5''. But this shows how I'm setting up the 2 speed trans for both Desert Buggies.

The front lite buckets that are from the Losi 5ive is now a functioning set of 10mm lites with flashlight lens to get the look I wanted. I will be using resistors to keep the voltage as it should using a 2 cell liopo battery.

Revo%20XL%20front%20lites%20002_zps7lhw6k7h.jpgRevo%20XL%20front%20lites%20001_zpso8sxtoei.jpgRevoXL%20front%20lites%20002_zpszwr7xfih.jpgrevo%20lites%20001_zpsy4rjhnhu.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks