BUYER BEWARE!! KIERAN JAMES..SCAMMER!!!...uk...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as sum of u may remember I scored me a bnib hpi vorza day before xmas eve.....so.....long story short I paid him 230 all in goods n services......he did ask for gift but I said no chance.....on 23rd dec.......sweet....ttacknig number provided on paypal...which I didn't see until the 2nd....:rolleyes:....so I wait........an wait......mean while me mum...it was being sent to her house as she would b in....received a recorded delivery xmas card she had to sign for...:unsure:.on the 28th dec.......didt thk nothing of it.......as it jus said happy Christmas mike..:unsure: ......so I wait.....no vorza....he was ignoring my wat apps.....until I said I`d get my money bak from pay pal...then he said ``it went 48 so u have in a day or 2.......ok.......so I wait.......then I chk paypal and spot the tracking info ,on the 2nd jan........its been signed for...wtf!......on 28th......ok...so I assum its been robbed.... i call paypal.....they said its been signed for so not much they can do contact royal mail....so call royal mail.....to make complaint.......said they take up to 72hrs to look into it.....ok........then it hit me this morning what has happened......o_Oo_Oo_O....so I look for that card and envelope......cant find it....bollocks has she already binned it.....and I seen the recycling men this moring......nooooo!.....so I thk well that's that aint it......shre comes home I ask if that card is still here.......btw she don't know I`ve bought said vorza....;)...``yeah its round the side of house in the rubbish....``....thk fek for that.....so I chk the signed for number on it....and it matches the one he put on paypal.......so he took my 230 quid and me a Christmas card......but I rang paypal and explaned what had happened and she said ok....hes got 10 days to respond....if not u will b refunded on 11th day........so thk fek I paid goods n services......and thk fek the card/envelope was still here......I had previously bought a brand new losi 5 cage off him all good ...no issses......so didn't thk nothing when we did the vorza deal.......
20190104_193200 by evssv, on Flickr
20190104_193232 by evssv, on Flickr
20190104_201110 by evssv, on Flickr
so if u know him...of him...don't not buy anything off him,.....(y)

Last edited:
as sum of u may remember I scored me a bnib hpi vorza day before xmas eve.....so.....long story short I paid him 230 all in goods n services......he did ask for gift but I said no chance.....on 23rd dec.......sweet....ttacknig number provided on paypal...which I didn't see until the 2nd........so I wait........an wait......mean while me mum...it was being sent to her house as she would b in....received a recorded delivery card she had to sign for....ok......on the 28th dec.......didt thk nothing of it.......as it jus said happy Christmas mike........so I wait.....no vorza....he was ignoring my wat apps.....until I said I`d get my money bak from pay pal...then he said ``it went 48 so u have in a day or 2.......ok.......so I wait.......then I chk paypal for tracking info on the 2nd jan........its been signed for...wtf!......on 28th......ok...so I assum its been robbed.... i call paypal.....they said its been signed for so not much they can do contact royal mail....so call royal mail.....to make complaint.......said they take up to 72hrs to look into it.....ok........then it hit me this morning what has happened......o_Oo_Oo_O....so I look for that card and envelope......cant find it....bollocks has she already binned it.....and I seen the recycling men this moring......nooooo!.....so I thk well that's that aint it......shre comes home I ask if that card is still here.......btw she don't know I`ve bought said vorza....;)...``yeah its round the side of house in the rubbish....``....thk fek for that.....so I chk the signed for number on it....and it matches the one he put on paypal.......so he took my 230 quid and me a Christmas card......but I rang paypal and explaned what had happened and she said ok....hes got 10 days to respond....if not u will b refunded on 11th day........so thk fek I paid goods n services......and thk fek the card/envelope was still here......I had previously bought a brand new losi 5 cage off him all good ...no issses......so didn't thk nothing when we did the vorza deal.......
20190104_193200 by evssv, on Flickr
20190104_193232 by evssv, on Flickr
20190104_201110 by evssv, on Flickr
so if u know him...of him...don't not buy anything off him,.....(y)
That sux, hopefully u get ur vorza

that’s crazy. That guy is a real piece of shhhhit, he did so much work to try and get away with a petty $200 bucks...

And that’s really weird first deal was good and second deal so shady.

I’m glad you got your money back. PayPal is awesome for that. All my online purchases are done via PayPal for this reason.

yeah.(y)....from now on if I buy anything of value...I`m gonna ask for a vid of what ever it is...(y)...he wat app`d a few pics of a bnib vorza.....but as we know....any one can send pics of anything......don't mean they own it....:rolleyes:........ho wel...any one wanna buy sum vorza ally bits....:rolleyes:.....:ROFLMAO:
that’s crazy. That guy is a real piece of shhhhit, he did so much work to try and get away with a petty $200 bucks...

And that’s really weird first deal was good and second deal so shady.

I’m glad you got your money back. PayPal is awesome for that. All my online purchases are done via PayPal for this reason.
not ogt it yet...yeah he offered me scott finlay engines....losi5 bits....bnib xmaxx.....and obv the vorza...:rolleyes:..did he have them to sale..:unsure:...guess I`ll never know......I was happy with the cage I bought off him..:D...so don't trust no one.........make sure u know who ur dealing with and never pay gift unless ur 100% sure ur good to go with that person...(y)......I hope payapl side with me....I have the evidence here now so its a closed cased imo...(y)

Damn sorry you went through all of that . Years ago I I had a simular experience but not for that much money . Honestly on Ebay I don't trust anyone . Unless it's a store front and has buy it now and I think I can trust it and can buy it with my CC .

yeah first time I been propered scammed tbh....:rolleyes:.but glad it suddenly clicked what had/was happening...:eek:...and so dam glad I didn't jus bin the unsigned card thinking it was junk...:poop:. then my evidence would of been gone.....:cry:...paypal have sorted a few things now for me with no probs..(y)...but nothing this expensive....

gonna b extra vigilant from now on with any thing I buy and tracking number ect.....(y).....always thought I was ok tbh:rolleyes:..and not gonna relie on pics of said item/s.....may ask like they do on forums sales pages ...bit of paper with ur name on it nx to/on the actual items I`m gonna buy....then I/u know the items r actually in there possession...(y)..not sum random pic of interweb:rolleyes:

Last edited:
That sucks. Hope you get your money back. A couple years back I ordered a set of front and rear seatbelts when I was restoring my 1980 Monte. Paid $250 thru PayPal for them from a guy on Ebay. Package showed up with only front inners and I contacted the seller and of course he said he sent all of them. I sent pics of the packaging and the 2 belts but still he said he sent them all. So I contacted PayPal to try to get a refund but in the end they sided with the seller so I was out $250. So it doesn't always go in way of the buyer. I got fuked on that deal.

That sucks. Hope you get your money back. A couple years back I ordered a set of front and rear seatbelts when I was restoring my 1980 Monte. Paid $250 thru PayPal for them from a guy on Ebay. Package showed up with only front inners and I contacted the seller and of course he said he sent all of them. I sent pics of the packaging and the 2 belts but still he said he sent them all. So I contacted PayPal to try to get a refund but in the end they sided with the seller so I was out $250. So it doesn't always go in way of the buyer. I got fuked on that deal.
Yeah, once a dude bought my Traxxas rustler and i specifically said it was modified and had a team associated t4 body on it, couple days later, dude was like "this aint no Traxxas ruslter it's a t4!" And kept changing his BS story, so as eBay always does they sided with the dumbass. So I was pissed about that but now, whatever

that's crap dude..(n)....but as if I would of agreed and sent him 230quid for a xmas card.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:........I even put on the payment message bit...- payment for a bnib hpi vorza 2018 rc model.....(y)......ebay is not involved here..(y)..but am a wear they do side with the sellers sum itmes....:rolleyes:
ebay/paypal ...same difference I know...(y)

Glad you will be getting your money back! What an a hole!
well i hope i do.(y)....unless he can prove:ROFLMAO: he sent a 2 1/2 3ft long box weighing 4-5kgs then I should b ok..(y)...on the proof of postage it will say the weight of the item he sent on the 24th...so what do a small xmas card weigh......not 4-5kg`s do it....(y)....assuming he can produce said proof of postage...

Last edited:
well i hope i do.(y)....unless he can prove:ROFLMAO: he sent a 2 1/2 3ft long box weighing 4-5kgs then I should b ok..(y)...on the proof of postage it will say the weight of the item he sent on the 24th...so what do a small xmas card weigh......not 4-5kg`s do it....(y)....assuming he can produce said proof of postage...
How much did you send him?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks