Cant get my losi 5ive t to start

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after i get it running try it out its does good from what i see but then i turn it off then try to start it it takes a while for it to even start again
Are you turning the choke on? You shouldnt/don't need to use it everytime you restart the engine,especially after running previously. You use choke on cold starts or after non use mainly.

Are you turning the choke on? You shouldnt/don't need to use it everytime you restart the engine,especially after running previously. You use choke on cold starts or after non use mainly.
No choke is in up position i don't mess w it
You have an 1107?? 1-7/8 high 1-3/8 low
+- 1/8 either way ??
No i have a 668

Attachments

• 20200308_202334.jpg
    20200308_202334.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 9
If its not one thing after another goes wrong :mad: why does my gas tank have a breather i seen ones without one im confused

Attachments

• 20200601_174104.jpg
    20200601_174104.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 20200601_174111.jpg
    20200601_174111.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 12
The tanks that don't use a remote vent, or the fuel cap is vented. All fuel tanks need vented someway or another. Once a vacuum is pulled it wont be able to draw fuel into the carb, conversely if too much pressure is built up it could cause leaks, over pressurization of the carb leading to too much fuel being forced into the engine.

The tanks that don't use a remote vent, or the fuel cap is vented. All fuel tanks need vented someway or another. Once a vacuum is pulled it wont be able to draw fuel into the carb, conversely if too much pressure is built up it could cause leaks, over pressurization of the carb leading to too much fuel being forced into the engine.
So this is a good fuel tank
So this is a good fuel tank
Does anyone know where get replacement parts for losi 5ive t fuel parts and gaskets and exhaust rubber attachment

So i looked on ddm website found fuel filter kit and gaskets but nothing on Google or ddm for breather valve rubber gasket kit cant find anything any ideas even looked in my maunal for parts listing nothing showing

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks