Cheaper servos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the upgrade from DDM, it’ll be the last thing to go on the truck before I start it and dial it in. Have to lose the fuel in the tank and lines, use 25:1 instead of the 50:1 that’s in it now. Still a ways to go, but coming along nicely.

Why are you going to run 50:1? The Rovan 36cc I had recommended 25:1. OBR recommends 28:1 for my 34cc reed case . The extra oil helps with sealing the piston Ring which gives you more power . My leaf blower uses 50:1 and isn't a high rev'ing motor .

Why are you going to run 50:1? The Rovan 36cc I had recommended 25:1. OBR recommends 28:1 for my 34cc reed case . The extra oil helps with sealing the piston Ring which gives you more power . My leaf blower uses 50:1 and isn't a high rev'ing motor .
Read his thing again, he says "use 25:1 instead of the 50:1 that's in it now"

No, the guy I got it from was using 50:1 in it. I plan on using 25:1

Yeah V2 Dominator is definitely the go-to rear exhaust, and has been for a while now. But I'm curious, why would you want to get the g290 over the g320? Is it budgetary?

If cost is an issue, I can definitely relate, and you will see a noticeable improvement over what you have with that engine and pipe. Getting a g320 with a black silenced v2 dominator costs about $160 more, but you will be getting a more modern engine with quite a bit more torque.

That being said, don't mind me. I'm still running the stock CY 26, so I won't judge no matter what you choose! At least you're having fun!

I was definitely thinking of cost, I mean a pipe AND an engine for 300? That being SAID, there is an engine in the Baja, so maybe I'll just use it until DDM has a sale on the 32cc and pipe.

@Seandonato73 I was just on DDM site. They V1 black pipe(looks like the V2 is out of stock.) for the Baja is on sale for 78, plus the 299 for the g32. That's a little more budget friendly and I think I can swing that...

Id go the v2 dominator ? it has a sperate header pipe , if you working on your cars tranny with a v1 you have to take off the entire exhaust ? with the v2 just disconect the the pipe from the header and you in business.....worth the bit extra IMHO??
@Seandonato73 I was just on DDM site. They V1 black pipe(looks like the V2 is out of stock.) for the Baja is on sale for 78, plus the 299 for the g32. That's a little more budget friendly and I think I can swing that...

Well guys, I sold another helicopter to a friend of mine to get...the g320, a V2 silenced(blemished chrome, black silenced is out of stock) pipe and the RCR brake upgrade for the 5B. Found a place in town that carries Amsoil dominator 2 stroke oil. Plan on keeping this setup running a long time. There was another thread on here asking what everyone used and after a bit of research, Amsoil seems to be right up there with Castor 927 I'll post pics as I go along with the REST of my build.

Well guys, I sold another helicopter to a friend of mine to get...the g320, a V2 silenced(blemished chrome, black silenced is out of stock) pipe and the RCR brake upgrade for the 5B. Found a place in town that carries Amsoil dominator 2 stroke oil. Plan on keeping this setup running a long time. There was another thread on here asking what everyone used and after a bit of research, Amsoil seems to be right up there with Castor 927 I'll post pics as I go along with the REST of my build.
Niccee ?
There was another thread on here asking what everyone used
Shout out to me and my thread ??

I did indeed see. I usually run Klotz but thinking of at least trying the Amsoil. If it wasn’t available to me, I’d of stayed with Klotz for sure.

I like klotz personally, I also use stihl hp ultra. It's just kinda extremely expensive. And in this day and age as long as it's a good quality (read name brand) oil your engine wont suffer. With Amazon and Ebay you can get about anything for a reasonable price shipped to your door. Our local motocross shop sold out a wile back and I Lost my source for klotz, so I switched to stihl. Then I realized I could order a gallon of klotz off Amazon for an 1/8th the price of the stihl oil. Problem solved for me. No more $70.00 gallon of oil.

Ah YEA,! Happy Birth Christmas merry to me!! Aight. Kill switch going in tonight, power plant and brakes Saturday. I’m going to run full synthetic Amsoil Dominator. Break in 25:1? Then run a little leaner, say 28:1 or what? What’s everyone’s go to on break ins? Ratio? Break in procedure? Thanks!

Attachments

• 044D8E94-CC20-4F12-B66E-1986C486F680.jpeg
    044D8E94-CC20-4F12-B66E-1986C486F680.jpeg
    122.2 KB · Views: 5
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks