Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is on my ass about having a kid i said fine atleast ill have someone to play rc cars with:ROFLMAO:
My son is 17...he started off big into RC with me many years back. Now he builds full blown gaming PC'S for his hobby and has no intrest in RC. He is super smart and loves video games and tech, guess that is the new things for kids. I grew up wrenching with my pops. My 13 year old daughter gets down with me on RCs. She does all her own maintenance with my guidance. Also trying to teach her basic mechanics so she is competent when it comes to it. Crazy as I remember when they were little...man how time flies.

Crap damn Z you are at the perfect age to really enjoy life.Old enough to understand how the world really works but young enough to avoid all the responsibilities.
He doesn't have a clue how the world really works, and for some reason his parents refuse to allow him real responsibilities. Poor kid cant even get a part time job.
And for christmas I think I'm getting, jack ?. Told everyone to stop buying me pointless crap I'll never use, and don't want. Blow the money on the kids, but useful stuff. They are so spoiled with toys and gadgets they don't know why to do with them all. But I need to do abit of work to the wifes car, so i.hoping for a holiday hummer ?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks