Christmas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mrs. Dizzle surprised me with the funds today so I could order my JS Performance steering links, long and short, the RC Max steering arms and the JS Performance sway bar arms! Super surprised! Will get them ordered and hopefully USPS can get a move on so I can get em here!! Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone is getting time to rest and spend time with their loved ones! God Bless! ?☃️?

My niece got a jeep similar to that for her birthday this year. Was a big hit. Very cool we have that kinda stuff for the kids nowadays.
I actually got something I asked for this year. My mother in law, always bothers my wife what to get me, I normally tell her nothing. This year she wouldnt let up, so i told my wife i wanted a new splitting maul, or axe. Even gave her 2 options and said one or the other or none. Her mom was too lazy to go and buy it, but she gave me a gift card to lowes in the exact amount plus tax to get it. Stopped by after work and picked it. Nice new fiskers isocore 8lb maul. Think I'll like it better then my wilton.
20201226_194822.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks