Come inside and check out the GARBAGE Rovan XLT450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing. You need to bring it to a shop that specializes in changing oil in the Bugatti. Its around $21k the reason being is because you need to disassemble parts of the rear and frame to reach the filters which also requires specialized tools made by Bugatti themselves and only sold to a handful of people, I used to work at Raceway park in NJ and it was one of only 2 shops in NJ that was capable of doing it. The Insurance company REQUIRES you to pay a oil change insurance fee in order to get it done because the engine can be blown if done incorrectly.
I'm curious about what you said troop, I too live in NJ and I've been to raceway Park numerous times and not once in my time there have I seen any oil change or even any commercial auto garages on the property so how is it that raceway park is a repair shop and not a recognized NHRA drag track that unfortunately shut down due to their jerk off neighbors complaining of the noise even tho they were there first

These hpyercars are pretty much f1 card with a Vin that can be driven on the road
Yep. I always admired how much money these rich dudes put in their cars. There is a Super car demo day called Supercar Xperiences and the absolute cheapest cars to repair and work on were Ferrari and Lambos. The Mclarins and Porsches were an absolute nightmare in terms of price. I doubt they even brake even with the $200 per lap.

I'm curious about what you said troop, I too live in NJ and I've been to raceway Park numerous times and not once in my time there have I seen any oil change or even any commercial auto garages on the property so how is it that raceway park is a repair shop and not a recognized NHRA drag track that unfortunately shut down due to their jerk off neighbors complaining of the noise even tho they were there first
They rebuilt into a drift track and are starting up drag soon again. Its unfortunate but they may permanently keep NHRA out for good. BTW the garages were built for the Napps. You can usually see some Crown vics parked near it. The old dude who lives up stairs with his green Jeep is the mechanic.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 1
Here's the last image of the track before they tore it up. Also here's what the overlook room looks like.

Attachments

• 52455_4576892577046_1821312310_o.jpg
    52455_4576892577046_1821312310_o.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 6
  • 665220_4576893017057_1698196341_o.jpg
    665220_4576893017057_1698196341_o.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 54273_4576893257063_2026377426_o.jpg
    54273_4576893257063_2026377426_o.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 6
That's cool, I've never been In there and did they actually rip up the strip? I heard talk about it being a concert venue how true is that?
well its still partially there, It can still be used as a drag however new rules dictate that they have to make the strip longer due to a death that happened a few years back and its all swampland forward on. I believe it will reopen one day but not soon. During the winter months they use the empty space as a car storage for junk cars. When Hurricane sandy hit, a year later all the insurance claimed cars filled all the lots. They made WAY more money doing that then they did with racing.

The track would be crossing the road coming into the track if they extended it. When I was a kid we hopped the fence at the end and boy let me tell you the security didn't like that :LOL:

The track would be crossing the road coming into the track if they extended it. When I was a kid we hopped the fence at the end and boy let me tell you the security didn't like that :LOL:
ACTUALLY I just checked the maps and it seems they cleared it all up and put up a new building. weird... I haven't worked there in a while so I'm out of the loop.

BTW I was security and I never gave a fiddlestick.

I know, I was bringing in some friendly banter.

Actually yeah unfortunately they are. I found out you have to replace the entire brake system after every 30k miles due to how it wears. The carbon fiber rims loose their shape after 60k miles and the tires are specifically made for the Bugatti making them cost $42000 per front tire. IDK the rear. The headers and turbos need replacing every 7k miles due to how hot they get. Literally melted. The engine straight up doesn't work without them due to the tune. It isnt easy going 260mph
Straight up horse poop.

ACTUALLY I just checked the maps and it seems they cleared it all up and put up a new building. weird... I haven't worked there in a while so I'm out of the loop.

BTW I was security and I never gave a fiddlestick.
Last time I ran at that drag strip was in 2005. That place has changed over the past 17 years. Place my group raced at were Island Dragway in Great Meadows NJ (Friday night, unlimited runs for $50), a few times at Maple Grove Raceway in Mohnton PA. Those were the two closest tracks to Lehigh Valley PA. It was fun while it lasted. I have not ventured out to the local track outside of Kinston. They only run the 1/8 mile there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks