Come inside and check out the GARBAGE Rovan XLT450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the point is that he was saying that wobbly cup is completely normal, which I swear is not. Maybe that truck has a different system but afaik in any of my rigs I can see that happening, and if it did the whole bearing, cup shaft and diffs would be rip

dude is a joke. Wobbly cups are not normal specially the amount that mine had. My losi 5T, 5B and Vekta don't wobble. The car has tons more problems but he will not point them out because he is supporting rovan and getting free poop.

I'm not ruined by it yet. Rovan is still a good choice for people who want to be in the hobby cheaply however Rovan does not have quality products which it seems he trys to convey that they do. I feel like his suggestions in the video is trying to polish a turd however it IS atleast useful information for noobs.

I'm not ruined by it yet. Rovan is still a good choice for people who want to be in the hobby cheaply however Rovan does not have quality products which it seems he trys to convey that they do. I feel like his suggestions in the video is trying to polish a turd however it IS atleast useful information for noobs.
Is useful information worth shite if it isnt good unbiased information?

See, I run clones both 30 degrees north and KM, I would never try and say they where the best but for my budget at the time they allowed me to get into the 5th scale hobby. I know they have a little less quality control and the engines are cheaper than what comes in the 5T for example, but I accept that and I'm happy with that.
Watching the Botcha watchamacallhim fella talk about that truck makes me 100% think he is being paid for that promotional video that he has put out, someone has been reading all the forums and watching the videos about this truck and paid him to promote its and call the sh1t quality normal and correct.
He has a lot of followers on YouTube (not me, can't stand how he comes across) which is why they have gone to him. The likes of RCSparks would be too honest as would the likes of Kevin Talbot, RCU Next Tuesday etc. He has sold himself out in my eyes.

See, I run clones both 30 degrees north and KM, I would never try and say they where the best but for my budget at the time they allowed me to get into the 5th scale hobby. I know they have a little less quality control and the engines are cheaper than what comes in the 5T for example, but I accept that and I'm happy with that.
Watching the Botcha watchamacallhim fella talk about that truck makes me 100% think he is being paid for that promotional video that he has put out, someone has been reading all the forums and watching the videos about this truck and paid him to promote its and call the sh1t quality normal and correct.
He has a lot of followers on YouTube (not me, can't stand how he comes across) which is why they have gone to him. The likes of RCSparks would be too honest as would the likes of Kevin Talbot, RCU Next Tuesday etc. He has sold himself out in my eyes.
yep he has ?...voice gets on me feking tits inall?...??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks