Come inside and check out the GARBAGE Rovan XLT450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little wobble is totally normal but not like mine had. Plus he is barely wobbling his and I promise you it will wobble even more if he applied little more pressure.

Check out my video @ 1:14 and tell me if that is normal. No way it is. That was just one of the small issues. The metal and plastic used on these rovans are junk. Everything was loose. Brand new heim joints had tons of play. Control arm had tons of forward and backward play not to mention the from axle was touching the control arm.

His videos don't mean poop. We know what quality is and that's losi.

I guarantee you he also gets paid from rovan because he is advertising his product so he will lie his ass off to make money.

I got my full refund and case was closed on paypal. Never going anywhere near rovan product again.

$1400 is just crazy for that junk. It is absolutely crime to sell a piece of poop like the xlt.

:ROFLMAO: @misterleon at what part? Would you buy a cloned bmw that is exactly what you drive for a couple bucks off? The losi 5t vs the rovan 5t is not so far off if we really get down to the core chassis of it. Yea does one have more aluminum than the other sure but the real version does just fine with all the plastic parts

:ROFLMAO: @misterleon at what part? Would you buy a cloned bmw that is exactly what you drive for a couple bucks off? The losi 5t vs the rovan 5t is not so far off if we really get down to the core chassis of it. Yea does one have more aluminum than the other sure but the real version does just fine with all the plastic parts
I would buy a rovan if one interested me, yea. Also Dan doesn’t own rovan he is a distributor. The same way that steve from ddm doesn’t own rb innovations. Also talking poop about botajell especially speculating about his financials and motives is weak. The fact is he’s gotten more people into this hobby than any other person on the planet. Does he seem like a peepee in his videos, yes. Does it suck he supports bullshit companies yes but he also does a lot of good. Also I don’t really have strong opinions about anything, so my thoughts about this may change in a week

His content 2-3 years back was spot on........now not so much has he got people into rc sure?? is he a peepee deffinatly ?
I would buy a rovan if one interested me, yea. Also Dan doesn’t own rovan he is a distributor. The same way that steve from ddm doesn’t own rb innovations. Also talking poop about botajell especially speculating about his financials and motives is weak. The fact is he’s gotten more people into this hobby than any other person on the planet. Does he seem like a peepee in his videos, yes. Does it suck he supports bullshit companies yes but he also does a lot of good. Also I don’t really have strong opinions about anything, so my thoughts about this may change in a week

I would buy a rovan if one interested me, yea. Also Dan doesn’t own rovan he is a distributor. The same way that steve from ddm doesn’t own the innovations. Also talking poop about botajell especially speculating about his financials and motives is weak. The fact is he’s gotten more people into this hobby than any other person on the planet. Does he seem like a peepee in his videos, yes. Does it suck he supports bullshit companies yes but he also does a lot of good. Also I don’t really have strong opinions about anything, so my thoughts about this may change in a week
I may have missed the part where someone here was talking poop about Botajell. Heres how it is. When someone is spreading misinformation about a given issue then it in itself is an issue. He says straight in his video that people who have slop are spreading misinformation however I have NEVER seen a diff that was able to move that much. Lets be real here any gearing that isn't completely meshed is weaker then it could be and the fact that it moves leaves room for dirt and debris to get in. This is not what I would expect from a $1400 RC and I do not want to hear excuses from someone who clearly is trying to pedal the issue off as if it's designed that way. Find me any diff that has that kind of slop and ill take it back.

I may have missed the part where someone here was talking poop about Botajell. Heres how it is. When someone is spreading misinformation about a given issue then it in itself is an issue. He says straight in his video that people who have slop are spreading misinformation however I have NEVER seen a diff that was able to move that much. Lets be real here any gearing that isn't completely meshed is weaker then it could be and the fact that it moves leaves room for dirt and debris to get in. This is not what I would expect from a $1400 RC and I do not want to hear excuses from someone who clearly is trying to pedal the issue off as if it's designed that way. Find me any diff that has that kind of slop and ill take it back.
The reason mod made the oversized bearing kit is because its an issue on the 5t and 5b also.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks