Come inside and check out the GARBAGE Rovan XLT450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God if I had only known then...ya see 1/5 scales are a rare breed here in central Illinois...I bought my SLT from a youtuber in Ohio who let me pay him in two payments for $600 total...he sent me the car before I had even paid it off and he said he hardly ran it...which could be true but what he failed to tell me was how bad he butchered it when he “upgraded ” it...still finding out about parts that were missing I didn’t even know were supposed to be there...anyway I hated the buggy and thought well I’ll just convert to a 5T..what could be different?...more shite than you’ll ever think!!...and that’s how I learned about 1/5 scales?

Attachments

• EE5AF6FA-1E9F-4EC0-A691-9E30EC7B6A12.jpeg
    EE5AF6FA-1E9F-4EC0-A691-9E30EC7B6A12.jpeg
    124.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 471A421C-6443-421E-8011-587ADE66133C.jpeg
    471A421C-6443-421E-8011-587ADE66133C.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 9
I can’t ...I mean I don’t feel he intentionally screwed me and not to mention he sent it before I had paid for it...I even told him to wait til I sent the other half and he went on my word and this day and age that’s some extreme trust cause there’s no way I’d do that for someone I’ve never met in person...hell we’ve never done more than txts...plus it got me into the game and without that I wouldn’t be here to bother you clowns??

Ok...my point is that I hadn’t known or even talked to him very long...you’ve probably been talking to these guys long enough to be fine with it...and I too would be fine with it...here...or maybe your just one of those guys like him that give ppl like me a chance...anyway I appreciate what he did for me is all I’m saying

Last edited:
mcd rrv4 mt👍
...or it can look like this😎
or it can b a sc truck👍....so 3x rc's in 1😁...
...and I've previously shipped a losi mtxl from bristol uk...to California...👍...so thats not an issue😉
Never heard of it. I'll have to do some research.
I don't know, man. I guess it's the same thing as the Cheetah V4? I'm not finding MCD RRV4 MT anywhere for sale anywhere. Is it discontinued?

Last edited:
Mike this is pretty much same as dougs bug right?
nope...mines shaft 4wd👍
..with front rear center...diffs👍

I don't know, man. I guess it's the same thing as the Cheetah V4? I'm not finding MCD RRV4 MT anywhere for sale anywhere. Is it discontinued?
parts r still available online from a few good places.👍.plus parts show up on eBay👍

nope...mines shaft 4wd👍

parts r still available online from a few good places.👍.plus parts show up on eBay👍
Oh. Ok. I'll have to take that as a yes then. I'm not interested. Thanks anyway.
nope...mines shaft 4wd👍

I might get one of those DBXL's. Those look pretty rugged and off roady. The 5ive-T just kinda looks like a car to me. It doesn't appear to have a lot of travel in the suspension.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks