Crucial 5ive B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good vid?? least you have got a better result . Do you think you should retune your carb?
Yeah I probably should've in this video but I have since done so and re-tested again with stock settings then re-tuned??
That's the way my carb throat did ,sit it on a flat table ,an it rocked like granny's chair!......:unsure:
I know, it was crazy how bad it was. Thanks for your video and letting me know about it.?? it was definitely an issue that needed addressed on mine.

Yeah I probably should've in this video but I have since done so and re-tested again with stock settings then re-tuned??

I know, it was crazy how bad it was. Thanks for your video and letting me know about it.?? it was definitely an issue that needed addressed on mine.

Actually ,I didn't know that they warped until I seen that aluminum isolator thread ,then I examined mine ,an sure
enough ,it was warped!

Aight...got her all buttoned up this past Friday, with all the new parts and took her for a run on the street with no problems and she ran great for about 25 minutes(because I only filled up the tank 1/2 way).

Fast forward to today I take her out to the field to test her again and get 5 minutes of run in and she shuts down. I tried to start her up and there was no compression on the motor so i knew something was wrong. ?I noticed the plug was loose if that could have caused anything.

Aight...got her all buttoned up this past Friday, with all the new parts and took her for a run on the street with no problems and she ran great for about 25 minutes(because I only filled up the tank 1/2 way).

Fast forward to today I take her out to the field to test her again and get 5 minutes of run in and she shuts down. I tried to start her up and there was no compression on the motor so i knew something was wrong. ?I noticed the plug was loose if that could have caused anything.
I'm not sure if that would cause it. looks like detonation or a running wayy too lean.
loose plug=no compression(y)
Did you see the hole in his piston??

Was that caused by too much heat isolated in that one area ,it looks like it maybe drawing in cold air on a hot piston!.....:unsure:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks