Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crucial how are you liking the v5? I knew your name sounded familiar, I’ve watched a few of your videos before I joined the forum. I really like the 5t but it’s currently out of stock everywhere I’ve looked online. I like the look of the v5 but I don’t know much about it. I see you’ve had some issues with it. Would you say you have more issues with it than the Losi platform? Or is that type of stuff pretty standard with these big vehicles?
The kv5 is my favorite RC, hands down. It is unlike any other. For all round bashing it is a beast but remember it is probably 15lbs or so heavier than the 5ive-T platform. The 5ive platform is an acrobat. Totally different than the kv5. I've had no diff, arm, or drivetrain issues. The only issue I've had really is the shock bottom unscrewing. I've had no breaking of anything major while I've had the truck and I bought it used.

Last edited:
The kv5 is my favorite RC, hands down. It is unlike any other. For all round bashing it is a beast but remember it is probably 15lbs or so heavier than the 5ive-T platform. The 5ive platform is an acrobat. Totally different than the kv5. I've had no diff, arm, or drivetrain issues. The only issue I've had really is the shock bottom unscrewing. I've had no breaking of anything major while I've had the truck and I bought it used.

I was just watching your first run with 65 video. I notice that you have the same intake as the Rcmax I’m looking at. Did you put a velocity stack on it or just the air filter straight on the intake?

Why don't you like it?

I personally like it it's very easy to put on and the cage is pretty strong from what I can tell.
I don't think it's as easy to put on and take off as the 5iveT but maybe just me??‍♂️ The Vekta has the middle attachment that's a PITA. I have the quick release kit and I still think it sucks. I think it strong but sucks to put on and take off.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks