Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a delivery from my buddies at RCMax and installed some crud cutters. Not without modifications of course? Tire was rubbing down at the knuckle bolt area. Had to shave off about 1/4". Why can't things fit like it's supposed to?? And why cant everyone else ship as fast as them??Across the pond, thru customs in NY, flight into DC, then to my house in MD in 3 days?...and it shipped on Saturday and Monday was a federal holiday.
20200121_185307.jpg20200121_185312.jpg

why cant everyone else ship as fast as them??Across the pond, thru customs in NY, flight into DC, then to my house in MD in 3 days?...and it shipped on Saturday and Monday was a federal holiday.
Mike's shipping is legendary even to the dark heart of Africa ?? I'll have to see what the deal is now with me ???
Looking good crucial ?

Mike's shipping is legendary even to the dark heart of Africa ?? I'll have to see what the deal is now with me ???
Looking good crucial ?
Already making plans huh???
That truck is awesome, im full of envy. Love the copper paint, truly a stunning vekta. Hope you have good luck with it.?
Thanks. After sinking that much ??? I hope so too??

Let's see that bad boy shredding some turf soon! (y) ?
Trying to get out there but damn life keeps getting in the way? Plus not sure how much run time this engine had. Post said about 3 tanks so I wanna take it easy on it for a few runs until I feel break-in is complete, per say. Weather has been cold as a beotch lately also, but looks like it's trying to warm up a little. Give me some time and I'm gonna get some footage.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks