Crucial Kraken Vekta.5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn I need to stay dialed in to this thread I keep missing all the good stufff.Hey Crucial do you use the tethered clips on the side of the body or do you just use the rears and the front clip?
I use all the clips. Front, side and rear.
Now we just need to know if the super high test race gas made a difference or not........
Coming bruh. As soon as I get the Haric Design batt box I'll be up and running again?? The 5ive is out for a while cause I blew the damn tires off? and BRP is a 6 to 8 week lead time. So I'll have to share tires for a while. I have to order adapters and camber/steering links for it too. I think the vekta may have enough fuel left to get a baseline but she drinks like a fish. We'll see.

I use all the clips. Front, side and rear.

Coming bruh. As soon as I get the Haric Design batt box I'll be up and running again?? The 5ive is out for a while cause I blew the damn tires off? and BRP is a 6 to 8 week lead time. So I'll have to share tires for a while. I have to order adapters and camber/steering links for it too. I think the vekta may have enough fuel left to get a baseline but she drinks like a fish. We'll see.
What tires were you running the screws in?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks