• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing with the diff can't be that bad ?
I enjoy getting them out it's fascinating ??
And for you it will be a critical part to have running pefect?? take a load pdf pics while you there??

Yea ,good idea ,we don't want to see him like this!

Oh SH##### ,...I forgot to put this FFFFFFNNNNN gear in ,FFFFFHHHH........

Mark35 told me that it will eat my drivetrain faster with a locker, plus won't it break traction easier? Was thinking about one until Mark told me that.

I had one in my Baja for a few months.. only thing I noticed is it didn’t turn as tightly as before and it caused some serious front tire wear but other than that couldn’t see it hurt much else

But my driving style is mostly straight line.. don’t race or turn much other that just turning around and heading back with the wheels up! ??

Ok so here's the result of my sanding and scotch brite-ing, so as stated in my thread describing "how I made my ugly aluminum look nice", I used 220 grit sandpaper in only one direction, not back and forth (to get the brushed look), and then I went at it with the scotch Brite the same way, and this is what I looks like. There's a couple scratches that you can still see but I couldn't get those out, but they aren't bad. What do you think? @dougstar I think doing this on your de anodized parts would look great, just saying ???
IMG_20190613_211722.jpg
On the backside, it's still messed up as you can see but that's gunna get covered by the CDI so u won't see it.

Ok so here's the result of my sanding and scotch brite-ing, so as stated in my thread describing "how I made my ugly aluminum look nice", I used 220 grit sandpaper in only one direction, not back and forth (to get the brushed look), and then I went at it with the scotch Brite the same way, and this is what I looks like. There's a couple scratches that you can still see but I couldn't get those out, but they aren't bad. What do you think? @dougstar I think doing this on your de anodized parts would look great, just saying ???
View attachment 51941
On the backside, it's still messed up as you can see but that's gunna get covered by the CDI so u won't see it.
Hey Z ? i do that on some mens rings i make it looks good? my parts only pieces that i de anodized only one il keep in the end will be the hinge pin braces? the rest i want TR and phat dad? so don't think ill bother. But yourmparts look good ,what else you gona do that to?

Hey Z ? i do that on some mens rings i make it looks good? my parts only pieces that i de anodized only one il keep in the end will be the hinge pin braces? the rest i want TR and phat dad? so don't think ill bother. But yourmparts look good ,what else you gona do that to?
thx. im gonna do that to the ignition pinion mount thing, exhaust mounts, intake manifold, and i might try and fix up my scraped to hell shock brace. also, i get what ur saying, ,wouldn't be worth it to make look better (ur de anodized alu) if ur gonna replace soon anyways! forgot about that.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks