• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rovan added some roll cage risers when I ordered my cage for free, I didn't even know about them till now. The onses the included are probably for the stock roll cage but I made them work, rose the cage over the engine alittle more so the cylinder head isn't sticking out which is good, still the spark plug does tho
B4 \/ it's not a very good photo cuz the cylinder head sticks out more than it looks believe me
IMG_20181201_165147.jpg

After \/
15444899377046282474787674486188.jpg15444899684148492458433064174880.jpg

So when I put roll cage risers on this cage the side back posts don't line up
15444902575527396874411393093372.jpg

So I just added a spacer to it and Bam roll cage rising. Looks bad but I'd rather have janky looking cage than a broken cylinder head
15444903387297963552647553347572.jpg
This is temporary cuz I'm getting this too solve this problem

https://www.rcmax.co.uk/product-page/bdr-baja-big-bore-engine-protection-bar

Update on the crank bullshit!t: ok rcmax and alx both use the bzm crank, the 1 I have, and I don't think they modify the crank. I might send a message to rcmax and make a post on wastebook to see what the rcmax and alx owners say.

update: bouta ask alx a question bout the crank, also considering posting sumthing on wastebook alx group to see if any 1 hasa used 70cc exhuast, cuz if i can get 1 fir cheap it will save me alot of time

Last edited:
nvm rcmax don't use the bzm crank lol. ill contact alx soon, busy right now :cry: hopefully i can get it sorted. oh also founda used kinda rusty alx drp wrap around style pipe, offered him 80, we will see, hopefully he accepts

So the guy with the drp v1 was a moron lol. Worth 80 AT MOST especially cuz its has a load of surface rust and dude is wanting 140 for it lol whole lotta no! His message was "no sorry I won't be low balled, u know the value so y bother" LOL. kinda dissapointed cuz now I'm going to have to cut the heck outa the kx85 pipe but I'm not about to pay 140 for a old ass drp v1. I post a thing on Facebook asking if any 1 gota alx or rcmax exhuast for 100 just for giggles, probably wouldn't get any 1 tryna sell there's for that cheap but it might b wortha try?

Last edited:
I wonder if you called the guys over at OBR if they could give you any advice or leads for your crank and con rod dilemma.
Well I never thought of that ? I think I might do that
Ok sent a email to obr, hopefully they can help ?also talked to one engine builder and he said it'll be fine, just b harder to hold trud.

Last edited:
Sooooo ooooo ooooo ooooo ooooo ooooo OBR got back to me and said it should be fine, just would weaken it a tiny but but not enough to make it fail
Imma ask 2 more peeps just in case (not saying I don't trust OBR I'm just tryna b sure)
Screenshot_20181214-121644.jpg

Last edited:
WEEEEEEELELLLLLPPPPPPP got some more peeps, they said it'll b fine, soooooooo guess thats what ill do. now im gunna hunt for a connecting rod (y). once i find one, ill probobly send it on its mery way to a crank rebuilder lol. ive got 115 and i need 130 for the rod, bearing and rebuild and modding of the crank so at the end of the week ill have enough if all goes smoothly, now time to hunt me a fresh rod:LOL: il update when i find me one.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks