• Kinda

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • YES

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Nah I'll pass

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao. Here ya go. I may have over done it on the intake side, but transfer sides (were the rear of the piston skirt was hitting) side is enough, the least I could remove actually. View attachment 52465
tho it might not look like it, it's as smooth as a baby's bum.......well not that I've touched one cuz I'm not a pedo ???
Looks like its all on the inside of the case ?

Ok we have one more minor delay annoyingly. So remember I already installed one of my piston cir clips? And it was installed with the notch facing the wrong direction? Well I can't rotate it without scratching the hell out of my piston, so yeah, I need to remove it, and as you know, you never reuse those becuase they can get weekend by removal and installation. So I need to circlips, no biggy, just a minor setback, will be able to build the bottom end tho.

Ok we have one more minor delay annoyingly. So remember I already installed one of my piston cir clips? And it was installed with the notch facing the wrong direction? Well I can't rotate it without scratching the hell out of my piston, so yeah, I need to remove it, and as you know, you never reuse those becuase they can get weekend by removal and installation. So I need to circlips, no biggy, just a minor setback, will be able to build the bottom end tho.
And one more thing to add to the list ? one of the holes for the intake manifold is stripped out, so I'm Gunna get some thread inserts for it

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks