D⭐ XR5 ULTIMATE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite British racing green, But close
I went for metalic green . BRG is a flat color 👎🏻
That's gunna look fecking excellent. British racing green is awesome 😘
Probably only black round the windows....don't want a nightmare cutting job👍🏻
You gonna paint in any details?

Not quite British racing green, But close
I went for metalic green . BRG is a flat color 👎🏻

Probably only black round the windows....don't want a nightmare cutting job👍🏻
you will need to cut your windows mate!!! XR5 need that better for air circulation especially for the OBR to keep cool in long race, unless you want to keep the body for shelf queen only. ;) I used small cutting blade not bad at all.

Last edited:
I'll say if the Cricut cutter is good for anything it's making decal masks for paint projects. Do you know anyone local that has one?
No unfortunate not👎🏻 i have done a few multi color pait jobs before by had so got that covered 👌
you will need to cut your windows mate!!! XR5 need that better for air circulation especially for the OBR to keep cool in long race, unless you want to keep the body for shelf queen only. ;) I used small cutting plate not bad at all.
Yeah I was gonna cut the side windows anyway. I'll still mask them up so I can paint black trim on the edges 👍🏻

Trying out a plan to get my eggs back from the bin🤦‍♂️🤣
The bowl is made of stone and weights about 2-3kg figured i have nothing to lose at this point👍🏻. Ill leave it for a few days and see👍🏻
View attachment 76658View attachment 76659
No harm in trying, but I calculate a 19% chance of success🤣🤣
I’d probably give it the hairdryer treatment while set up like that🤔

Did a few small bits . Mounted the servos, put in the reciver and killswitch 👍🏻 drilled and set the kill led. And made a plastic plate for the on/off 😎 . Got the double ended horn for steering in the post. It's about as much as I can do for the minute.......until more bits come inView attachment 76698
Looking good mate!😍

Well everything came to a stand still😤 obr promised me my motor before their move🤔, so I have no motor🤦‍♂️. Got a mail this morning (usa time) saying he will check on the order status 🙄.
While iv been waiting iv placed an order for a regular clutch. Its gonna get a fs with a ddm 9.5k spring and a new bell👍🏻 from what iv heard the probite dose not do well off road. Its also been cold and wet so iv held off painting 👍🏻

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks