D⭐ XR5 ULTIMATE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the mcd was getting squrly at just about any time I let off the gas and then jumped back on🤔😂🤷‍♂️
I agree with Doug, I have 9k spring in the vekta and it's very hard to feather the throttle to get going. Pretty much spin all 4 till it starts moving, pretty much does the same thing if you let off while moving and get back on it. The stock tires do suck pretty bad though.
And the tires I bought are medium compound......its too hard🤦‍♂️. When I bought i was lemme get used to the car first then ill get the softer rubber

So in order to get better performance out of the xr5 . I have lowered the ride height and doubled the preload on the springs 🤔 ill see if this helps with handling 👍🏻 @Team Ninja Pro suggested heavier shock oil🤔 that will be the next step👍🏻
You can tune the shocks without replacing the oil. If you want heavier oil use a piston with less holes if you want thinner oil use a piston with more holes.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks