Diff problem, 1WD.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It turned out the diff was not faulty but the damn wheel hex, stripped. It felt tight to me at the time, until I tested my poor man spool in my backyard. Z.hb71 was right when he told me to check wheel hex, should've listened and take the wheel off and check. :cry:. Full testing on spool tomorrow at my race track.
Look on the bright side, I now have an extra diff. :)

It turned out the diff was not faulty but the damn wheel hex, stripped. It felt tight to me at the time, until I tested my poor man spool in my backyard. Z.hb71 was right when he told me to check wheel hex, should've listened and take the wheel off and check. :cry:. Full testing on spool tomorrow at my race track.
Look on the bright side, I now have an extra diff. :)
LOL we all love spare parts.....except I have none

It didn't go well. I'm getting good but tired of pulling diff. Going to install my spare diff. I do like spool, great for drifting probably not for on road racing.

Damn! Dang pin broke in 3 pcs. I guess Stainless Steel is not strong enough. What's stronger?
?

Attachments

• IMG_20181103_213200.jpg
    IMG_20181103_213200.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 7
Yes but Vertigo isn't sticking a pin thru a diff. I was just saying, for your application, you will have the same end result regardless of the material you use. Plenty of info on Google about shear strength of different materials will probably tell you the same thing I'm saying

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks