Doug's hpi 5B SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mmmmm how did I get that right??‍♂️??
Sean and I worked a deal coz I had some issues with another motor? so I asked him to give me a sweet deal and he did?? the reed motor is a beast???
Nice. So I can get a G340 Longblock from OBR for $406 plus shipping. Or I can get the same engine fully complete from OBR uk for £500. Not sure what's the best thing to do ?

Nice. So I can get a G340 Longblock from OBR for $406 plus shipping. Or I can get the same engine fully complete from OBR uk for £500. Not sure what's the best thing to do ?

Not really . The prices are starting prices. You still need to add the options you want to any engine . When you add it to your cart you get the true price. The 6310 starts at 570. With the options I have in my it's 705.

Nachi is a very high end bearing. We used them a lot at the machine shop. Japanese made,very good. The ceramic is a bad joke for 1/5 scale or well 2 strokes in general. Your talking minimal gains for mega $.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks