Doug's hpi 5B SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
spot on doug (y)(y),
interested to see how they wear ,
I ran the material through the mill much longer with out annealing it in the end stages so its much harder than the original pads👍🏻 also keen to see how it pans out🤔
Cool stuff Doug! I bet if you made your logo outta bronze/brass it would come out sick! Raised decals for your rigs? :unsure:
Yes......no🤣 good idea.....not gonna do it👍🏻

Swear I'm cursed😱🤦‍♂️🙄
harry potter curse GIF

When I was out yesterday the gears in the steering servo stripped 😤

I feel your pain Doug. Just went to make my weekly Sunday deposit at the bank. Another $150 on top of the $70 it costs to run sat/sun. This is the name of the game though 🤷‍♂️ Seen a few servos go out on guys over the last 2 weekends there.

I'm too chicken to heat the pipe up too much and melt it😭🤦‍♂️🤣 so guess I'll just live with the dent🤷‍♂️🤣
go for it and try a repair doug (y)(y),
just heat the dented area up to the edge of the dent and push out with a round/blunt ended bar of some sort,
you can access dent form open end of pipe so should come out fairly well,
welding gloves , bar and heat,
be brave (y):D, you can dooo eeet ,

edit, just take yer time and go steady doug (y)

I mean it won't melt if you don't keep the heat on too long.

I've used the air pressure method in the past on my buddies motorcycle. Just block the holes, get an air compressor and get the metal to a soft glow as you compress a little bit of air inside. Good part about this method is it doesn't need to be rushed so you can do it a few times with trial and error.

50 to 80PSI use PPE probably a bomb shield lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks