Doug's hpi 5B SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was such a failure of a day🤦‍♂️ went out to the 1/5 track and not a whole happened. Where a bunch of club members but nothing official happened. Then got the 65 out for a bash. Car wasn't reving to max so I was "🤔🤷‍♂️ wtf" noticed the bolt in the head where the decompression valve sits was a tad lose😱. Bubbles coming out🤦‍♂️ tightened that up....no joy. Stater rope came out the handle ....fixed that. Car still playing up🤦‍♂️ finally spotted the one stop collar was missing a grub screw on the throttle linkage and didn't have a spare on hand ......called it quits. Was a long day of nothing 😭

Went out a few weeks back and could not work out why I was not get any acceleration out of the 65🤔😠 turned i was missing a grub screw on a stop collar🤦‍♂️ before I noticed i had started adjusting the carb to see if it was the problem 🤦‍♂️😆. fast-forward to Saturday had it out loctite on the stop collars 👍🏻 started resetting the needles everything going great and then this🤦‍♂️😆 never a good thing when you are going faster than your wheels😂🤣😆20211005_085750.jpg

Ok so I need to make a decision on what to do about my body on this build🤔 the hood is cracked and major paint peel happening 🤦‍♂️ the side panels both have big cracks + tail lights nearly off🙄.
I was trying for cf from xifo but he is MIA🤦‍♂️. Do I buy a new kraken cage or 299 or a 2strokers cage?
If you wanna see damage give me 5 coz I'm still in bed🙄🤣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks