Doug's hpi 5B SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure had it all connected started it on half throttle :oops: didnt check. I disconnected. Had the baja on a stand....had I not done would've had a run away:oops:
Lucky you. I did something similar with my 5ive B. I installed the DDM Pro linkage on my mine and I thought I ran it through its paces before buttoning everything up and starting it. To my surprise when I pulled the pullstart and she started she was about 1/4 throttle and almost got away from me heading toward my father-in-law's Challenger :oops: but luckily I had my hand on the spark plug protector and was able to lift her up off the ground with one hand. Lucky me.

Lucky you. I did something similar with my 5ive B. I installed the DDM Pro linkage on my mine and I thought I ran it through its paces before buttoning everything up and starting it. To my surprise when I pulled the pullstart and she started she was about 1/4 throttle and almost got away from me heading toward my father-in-law's Challenger :oops: but luckily I had my hand on the spark plug protector and was able to lift her up off the ground with one hand. Lucky me.
coulda went bad but glad it didnt!!!!!

Super lucky crucial??
We learn new tips every day???

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks