Doug's hpi 5B SS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah freight is still moving ?? ? lucky though.....the only catch may be our state has border control so if you come from interstate you have to self isolate for 14days?. That could add extra time on......hope not?

I didn't mean to snicker ,I was asking a serious ?,,,,:cool:

I am thinking on going ahead an getting a new carb for mine ,that is all I need for it to run ,but I can get it local!

Only the hubs have boots on the losi 5b and never ripped mine?? on the hpi iv got flm extended dogbones. Iv had issues with the pins moving/slipping and I rekon that's what has been tearing my boots? the pins have a notch cut for the grub screw. They notch is not centered right on some pins. I had a spare set of pins and I picked the best, notched just right?? so hope this will not happen again ??
Can see at the end of this vid what happens when it chucks a pin?

finally i finished the install with ht FLM extended arm kit
View attachment 51834
the pins you get with kit only just fit in the slots in the drive cups:unsure: had to tap them in
View attachment 51836
greased all the bits with some lithium grease(y)
View attachment 51835
landed up turning the ball over in the upper arm end...... they were too high when i put the wheel bealocks touched
View attachment 51837
put new sway bars front and back(y)
View attachment 51846
View attachment 51838
rear shock tower brace
View attachment 51839
beedlocks touching the rod ends
View attachment 51840
switch around gives a few mils clearance
View attachment 51841
Are the flm arms worth it?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks