Esp 34cc build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Z .. i was talking to dougstar last nite about the exhaust being able to suck in. I spoke to doug at ESP a few weeks ago and both dougs said they have heard such a thing. Our doug here sent me a video to watch and it is true. Doug at esp said he has seen an engine suck a large amount of sand in once due to the exhaust location. The only reason I question the possibility is the fact that i have sand residue in the exhaust port of the head and the intake port is clean. If you look at the pictures of the air box it looks like the sand was hitting the plate on the air box from the carbs direction

Last edited:
It is! I went back to a regular string pull because I was having issues with the cable pulling out of the ends. Well I went back to cable because the compression broke my string:ROFLMAO:.....the cable crimping is sorted now and im glad because the compression is obnoxious

No not really..... I'm not a bling for no reason kinda guy.
So you don't have 22" blades on your daily driver? Gotta have some shine
Alright fellas here it is..she's alive
Aaaaannnnnd, I thought there was an unwritten rule that only one member is allowed to rock the purple...it's almost signature

I've been thinking a kid would be good to have someone to play rc's with... my wife eh not so much in the rc department...i might as well dress it up in a cockroach costume ..thats the reaction I get.
boomers were my dad and my father in law I hate to say it im a millennial

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks