Esp 34cc build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
?‍♂️ and he had to go there.
I'm actually making a big effort to keep my kids away from the internet, and social media more then anything. The suicide rate keeps going up, and up. Really social media is to blame. Anyone and everyone knows everyone's business. Were social creatures, but don't have the capacity to take criticism 24/7 from the whole world.
Hey It's true ?? yeah social media can be a bad thing, especially at such a young age. With all the bs going on in the world.
yea your 10 is different to my 10...my cars are vintage to yours :ROFLMAO:...and sean fek what people think... ill take a sh*t on the front lawn and not give a fek
Well some people don't like getting shat on all the time??

I still see it now...15 years out of high-school people still have that Mentality of cool crowd and trying to fit in...its a shame and a mess.... i beat to my own drum and make my own path in life
It's not like that at all. You gotta work for what you want lol. I hustle harder than a ugly stripper. My parents kicked me out at 18 or 19. But, I was hustling work work. Had 2 daily drivers, my mustang my gsxr etc. I had an apartment for a year and bought a house at 21 or so. Still hustle now. Have to to keep up with ones lifestyle.

It's not like that at all. You gotta work for what you want lol. I hustle harder than a ugly stripper. My parents kicked me out at 18 or 19. But, I was hustling work work. Had 2 daily drivers, my mustang my gsxr etc. I had an apartment for a year and bought a house at 21 or so. Still hustle now. Have to to keep up with ones lifestyle.
I don't think rep directed that at you, or anyone in particular. But I can agree, dirt poor on the farm. Life is a struggle, but it's what you make of it. I'll tell you this much though. I've worked too dam hard in my life to get where I'm at, to let anything get taken away from me. And this world ain't getting any better, if you know what I mean.

I did a few runs with my phone strapped to the truck today. Its cheaper right now just to use an app than buy a good GPS lol. So I got a consistent 49mph out of the truck with this esp 34cc and a 21tooth pinion. (y) now if I can get it into the mid 50's ill be set?

It is a good engine and reliable. I am happy with mine. For my 5b I just went with a stock 320 as it should be more than enough.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks