FID Racing Store is online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well....

Not only do they ignore my messages, they have also decided to block me.. Maybe now you will help me FID Racing?

View attachment 86832View attachment 86833

but you said its one of your dealers, at first you said you have no dealers on eBay, then you said you did & now you say its not an official store?

so which is it ? :ROFLMAO:

like this you mean.....

View attachment 86834
Look at this store. It sells not only FID Racing parts, but other brands. This is easy to tell. All our products have our own logo and mark "FID Racing".

I'll stress again this is our only official store: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1102677224
We don't have any other store in Amazon, Ebay. Any other store claims to be us is not the case.
This will be my last reply here, @FID Racing your making zero sense here. What store is your? Who are you? Are you meaning the person that types here at LSF is fid racing and or directly affiliated with the company and no other dealer or anyone below that. How is it that the "fid" store at its actual web address states that they will warranty and directly ship from themselves replacement parts at their discretion but only mention warranty claims if purchased through a dealer? That language of your policy is contradicting as in some parts you will warranty and some specific others the dealer does. As for the back and forth non sense...

This whole thing makes me question how legitimate fid is here, or is it that you meaning yourself the one that types here is the marketing department. Also if you claim to be a professional company how do you have an official store on Ali express but you dismiss the "real" web address fid store?View attachment 86835View attachment 86836
You should also mention this in our warranty: "This warranty is applicable to only rollers. Electronics are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is intended for only our dealers and users who make purchase directly from FID Racing. Our dealers will handle the warranty claim for the products purchased from them. "

1682069622185.png

Thanks very much for this information @tizdaz.

In this case, this one https://www.ebay.com/str/fidracingstore is our dealer, same company with this one https://www.aliexpress.com/store/1100726615 on AliExpress.

If the other one has similar wording and description, I fear they are same company. We'll check with them again about this.
Could you manage to get the reply address as the first one please?
Yes the item in the link is made by us.
warranty fid.png
Here you clearly say that the eBay store IS one of your dealers, the dealer i bought from is not responding, they have blocked me on eBay as explained above, so are you just going to ignore this & not help a customer who bought from your dealer?

@tizdaz care to enlighten us on what has transpired since?
basically i got shafted! long story short, ebay said its gone past the 30 days so nothing they can do & that i should "reach out to the seller and try to resolve it with them directly" even though i told ebay thats the issue, i cant "reach out to them" because they ignore me & now blocked me! It went over the 30 days because FID told me they will sort it, however this was just a sly move by them so it went over the 30 days knowing full well after this time they wont have to give refund or sort the issues.

Then FID had the cheek to contact me (after blocking me) to ask who the rep was that said they don't have an official store on Ebay! ..i will let you guess what my reply was to them considering they had ignored ALL my messages & blocked me!!

So yup, basically im left with a £100 part that was faulty & no available replacement pads for, not to mention the rest of the FID items i bought were ALL poor design although i did some mods to them to make them fit. So yup, overall, FID are the worse company i have ever dealt with during my 20+ years shopping online, they too my money, promised fixes/replacements, delayed it over the 30 days, then ignore my messages & then block me on Ebay.

Absolute cowboys, for anyone reading this, just take a look at the posts from the Rep of FID, it seems its hard coded into FID staff to lie to there customers.

So instead (I'm also a member on other forums/FB groups) whenever FID is mentioned i share my experience with others, needless to say, FID have lost at least 3 sales of the Voltz RC buggy after potential customers heard what I had to say about FID, and i will continue to do so, will cost them much more than a £100 part. Idiots!

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks