fs racing 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello guys,

Ernie I will keep this short.
We have went the extra mile for you from day one ,why don't you post the prices you paid for each item from us....let people see what we have charged you ,don't just try and paint a picture of a bad image when it's clearly not true.
your first problem when you got the Cyclone was you could not start the motor for the first time ,keep in mind ,this is a brand new Zenoah g260 26cc.
After careful instructions of the gas/oil mix and other settings ,he could not get it started...
After he removed the motor and sent it back to us ,only for me to pull the motor 2 times to start it up,which I called you to hear on the phone.....there was no problems with it at all.
I packed it up and shipped it back 3 day service at no charge.....
About 2 weeks later after you called to let us know the motor was perfect ,you stated a few parts were starting to loosen up.
I have done my best ,sending replacement rose joints ,replacement servo arms and shock parts all at no cost and different times ,keep in mind this is over a 3 week span.
If he had these problems within a reasonable time frame like 7 days or so ,we would have made an exchange or refund.
We do not have a 100,000 mile warranty on RC cars ,but we try our best for certain situations like his.
Why don't you post up your invoice to show people we took care of you on every item you bought from us.
As for tires ? your car came with brand new PMT tires ,which are one of the top of the line tires offered for large scale on road.

Last week you contacted us and I was on vacation till the 22nd ,which happen to stretch an extra week or so and didn't come back till the 1st ,only to come back and see you try and bad mouth us after everything we have done for you.

Again ,I am sorry ,but we do not have a never ending warranty on any items.

Well it seems like you went out of your way to take care of this customer. I know it is impossible to please everybody, but it sure sounds like you tired. I can personally attest to pro5thscale’s customer service, they have given me nothing but exceptional service. I normally keep to myself on issues like this and by no means am I tacking sides. However, I felt the need to give my experiences with pro5thscale. I would not hesitate to purchase form them in the future.

hey Breathless i bet your speechless now i think you will have to do the good thing and wave the :white-flag:and :kiss:and make up

oh is this your first large scale by the sound of it i think im right don't worry they are not as easy as you think

tip have a good look around on this forum theirs lots of things that you can learn here im still learning
be:cool2: :)

just wanted to say i got a fs 4x4 buggy and i think its great! its my first 1/5 scale and i love it. for $660 shipped its a hell of a deal. i might give up nitro forever if i can find a track nearby. the engine started up after the second pull. the body that came with it was ugly, painted red, white, and black, wish it came clear. only problem i've had aside from crap radio gear and steering servo is the shocks leaking. not a big deal, and my buddy i run with has a baja 5b and he's rebuild his front shocks twice. thinking of getting the mcd evo3 long travel front shock set up, an asguard trophy truck body, fs steel gears and alloy upgrades, fg stadium truck wheels and tires. post some pics when i get a chance.

thats b---t

The day I got it I told you about all the problems and what was your answer...i don't know ...

Why are you telling everyone that you check your cars before they leave your place...lie

Lets see 2 broken shocks and 3 without oil in it. I guess you forgot this one..

All the bolts were loose ( remember you said the reason we pay more with you is becouse you go over the car, another lie.

I told you the car twist to the right under power and your answer was I don't know what to tell you. I spent over 4,000.00 with you and asked you to either take it back and I would get another MCD from you and your answer was no and that you also do not have another Cyclone and that I would have to wait several months.

I sent you several e-mails( I have them all if you would like to see it) with no responce. Sorry actually one responce saying you were out of town and that you would contact me after you get back. Well I since sent 4 emails and waited almost 3 weeks and you never contacted me.

If I tell a customer that I will contact him I do get back with them. You are the one that did not want to repair the car by replacing the parts that were broken ever since I got the car. I asked you 3 times to replace the front diff which was bad causing the car to steer to the right under power and you never once e-mailed me back.

Face it, instead of fixing the problem you rather not deal with it by not answering the e-mails.

I should have bought it from FS since it is the same thing with the same problems ( loose screws, Broken shocks and more ) Paying you the extra to go over the car was for nothing. I guess I found this out 4,000.00 later.:nono:

Ernie

Ernie ,you paid $1000 for the car with a better motor ,servos and tires ,the FS version sells for $979 here in the states and has a poop motor ,tires and servos.
When you first got the car you couldn't do something as simple as start it up ,you needed to send me the motor to start it ......
$4000?? are you joking or what ? your whole order wasn't near that amount ,check your credit card bill.
I am not going to keep going back and fourth with you in this thread that has nothing to do with this situation.
You had more then enough time to make us aware of the problems you were having and you did ,but it was much later on then you state here in the forums.
I am not going to continue to supply you with a never ending supply of parts .
You need help ,no problem ,we are willing to help you ,but you will pay for the parts and shipping ,because I see doing the right thing for you doesn't work.
(no shipping cost even for express service ,many parts supplied free of charge ,extra parts given at no cost )
Sorry my kindness will not be taken advantage of.

Never again with your company. Why don't you answer the question about the broken shocks on it when you sent it. Why did you not check it!! As you say you do.:no:

Sorry but my MCD was perfect and did start right up but the cyclone was crap from day one. Never a problem with the MCD, steers straight and great shocks.:)

You also sent it to me with a problem with the diff and as of now you have still not replaced it. I guess you forgot to check that too as you say you check them all. I had to buy one from a MCD to make this junk work. I guess once you buy it is buyer beware.

Again thanks Pete for so called inspecting the car before you sent it to me.:nono:

MCD Great
Cyclone Junk and stay away.

Ernie

Ernie you have a serious mental problem if you continue to bring these problems up.
I stated exactly what happened ,there was no problems with that car when it left here ,after a few weeks anything could have happened ,maybe your lack of experience had something to do with it.

We have many ,many customers that we make happy ,I am sorry if you think we did wrong by you in anyway.
I guess not dealing with you is our loss.

Enjoy

Last edited:
I guess becouse I stated the facts you tell me I have a mental problem.

I guess I will post the bill so everyone can see who is telling the truth.

Did you forget
1 MCD
1 cyclone
2 26Zen
3 Dual servo
2 Spectrum3 radios
Plus many Misc Parts

Anyone on the forum can tell you that the bill would be about 4,000.00

On monday I will post the total I spent with you since you are telling me that it is nowwhere near there. We will find out then who is telling the truth.:)

By the way if anyone wants to see the copies of the emails I sent and what he sent back drop me a pm and I will be glad to email it to you. Again buyer beware.

Again the MCD was great but the Cyclone is crap. By the way I have had Rc cars for over 20 years so not so much of a newbie.

I am just stating the facts so no one else gets burned.

Ernie

Last edited:
I guess I will post the bill so everyone can see who is telling the truth. Did you forget 1 MCD 1 cyclone 2 26Zen 3 Dual servo 2 Spectrum3 radios Plus many Misc Parts Anyone on the forum can tell you that the bill would be about 4 said:
Payment: PayPal
Name: Ernie francis
Company: Breathless performance
Phone: 0000000000
Address: 00000000000

City: Plantation
State/Province: FL
Zip/Postal Code: 33322
Email: [email protected]
Ship To:
Ernie francis

Plantation, FL 33322
United States of America (US)
Shipping Method: UPS Ground ®

Qty. Name Product ID Price Total
1 Rally Car
Motor:Zenoah 26cc 3hp Black case (add 239.99)
Tuned pipe:Jetpro Nickle finish (add 179.99)
MCD19285 1,939.98 $ 1,939.98
3 The HS-5745MG giant scale
hitec89700 71.22 $ 213.66
2 DX3R DSM2 3CH Surface Radio by Spektrum
spk564219 318.99 $ 637.98
1 CYCLONE GT 4wd (Zenoah 23cc standard) (back ordered)
Motors:Zenoah 26cc Chrome case (add 29.99)
pro0091 1,079.98 $ 1,079.98
Sub Total $ 3,871.60
ernie349 $449.91 off Coupon $ -449.91
Shipping/Handling $ 41.31
Sales Tax $ 0.00
Total $ 3,463.00

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks