GoFast Elektro 53

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I don't even make sense to me... lol.

I think I am just over-complicating things. Seems as long as each pair of wires are connected to adjacent motor connectors it will work fine. I was wanting to confirm that.

Cheers and thanks.

Just plug in ESC Cable Left to Right or right talent to Motor clockwise or counter clockwise. Hook-up ESC to a PC to fine tune on Settings. Hope that makes sense. You an order a 40063-3 with just 3 motor wires then you hook up as figure about if motor has 6 outputs or just 3 outputs. That's kinda easy. Hooking up the 4 power cables of a 80063-3 to 2 x 6S or 3 x 5S, I found kinda tricky.

Yep, that was my thought. Thanks for confirming. So, the motor doesn't care which connectors are assigned to which phase on the ESC as long as its consistent - any two adjacent motor connectors can be assigned to any ESC pair.

Cheers mate!

I have a new question for you Sigie. Not sure if you received your motor with connectors already on it, but perhaps you can offer a comment. The motor raw leads are 6.5mm, the wiring I am using at the ESC is 8mm. Is there some special adapter bullet connector or are 8mm bullets used on the motor - just lots of solder?

Thanks!

Here's my layout in case you are interested.

closeup2.jpg

I have a new question for you Sigie. Not sure if you received your motor with connectors already on it, but perhaps you can offer a comment. The motor raw leads are 6.5mm, the wiring I am using at the ESC is 8mm. Is there some special adapter bullet connector or are 8mm bullets used on the motor - just lots of solder?

Thanks!

Here's my layout in case you are interested.

closeup2.jpg
Very nice! N0 to adapter. Solder NEW 8mm male/female. cables are thick. I use high power soldering iron, quality lead and flux.

No idea. This is only one of many Large Scale Projects we are working on. Just got this in the mail for another Project. Anyways, Thanks for your interest. Nowadays it takes a long time for custom orders to be made and delivered, to get things to work right and safe due to Covid19 Protocols. Welcome to the New World and Reality of Customised Builds. Oh yeah and it seems to be getting significantly more costly. One might begin to ask if it's worth completing the Project or just spend money helping others going hungry. We decided to do both.
97508625_678839816183381_5749631985685364736_o.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks