"Grim Reaper" outlaw build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the akihiro cage didnt have a front mount for the losi. Not really sure why he designed it this way, but I fixed it. I know, my welding isnt great ?. But my battery in my helmet was poop and I did the close your eyes and weld ???.

Either way it's pretty strong and my kids were getting on my nerves so I rushed it also. Its off to powder coat should have it next week and I'll finish the rest then hopefully.

20200814_131103.jpg20200814_141609.jpg20200814_131109.jpg

i Have a question, if the hybrid uses Baja extended rear arms how can you run plastic arms Since the plastic arms are standard length. Would the irp extended adapters bring the rear to the same width as the front.

These arent plastic arms. They are billet, just anodized. But normally yes, you could do that, wouldn't be perfect, but close to the eye.

This an outlaw chassis, which is a hybrid in a way but it's all machined parts and comes as a kit like a slider. A DIY hybrid is kind of a bunch of parts mixed together if that makes sense.

Ya, I was looking at the kit that doesn’t comes with arms. But rear arms have to be extended. But extended arms only come in billet. So I was trying to see if there is some kind of walk around ,if you wanted to use plastic arms.

Ya, I was looking at the kit that doesn’t comes with arms. But rear arms have to be extended. But extended arms only come in billet. So I was trying to see if there is some kind of walk around ,if you wanted to use plastic arms.

He offers 2 kits, one as a slider kit arms and all. Or one as just the chassis basically with some of the outlaw pieces.

If you use baja plastic arms, you'll for sure need extended adaptors for the rear to match the front. If you have the flm extended arms it's almost a perfect match

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks