"Grim Reaper" outlaw build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t know how much it costs I just laughed when I thought of it so figured I’d share with everyone
Fake news????
How true is this? That's ridiculously expensive, I honestly was going to get one for my small bore bajaif the price was right but that's double what I'd pay.

Yes for sure lol. This one was rebuilt by scott years ago and hasn't been ran since rebuild, but i will run this for sure. Just cant decide what to put it in.
?Mr. Parks is on team Brovan? suck it pricks??????

Most I'd ever pay for that thing is 700. John has a point , if he's dealing with that top end it could be decent, but I'm still skeptical. Rovan aluminum is horse ? most of the time
So I was a idiot for saying that, but John has a point?? ???I think perhaps 900. The majority is Bartalone parts. That said I hope its 500 so I can afford one.?

Little update for today, engine installed, brakes partially installed but waiting on brake cam from ALX.

Working on the front mecatech brakes also. Kind of a female dog, lots of machining. But almost done, need the caliper bracket tig welded on the spindle and those will be wrapped up. Then onto figuring out how and where to mount the master cylinder. Lots to do, with little time. Hopefully In a few weeks I can finish it up. Little sneak peak of the brakes.

20200804_111050.jpg20200804_111026.jpg20200804_111041.jpg20200804_190301.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks