"Grim Reaper" outlaw build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cu
Got the pipe mounted.. have the left side mount left to figure out. What are your thoughts on it?

Where the mount is, kind of right above the tank
So I was going to see if I can maybe try maybe try using something attached to the stinger.

View attachment 62024View attachment 62025View attachment 62026
Cut the bracket off and reweld a new one on the bottom side of the pipe and connect it to the chassis brace.
Youv gone to so much trouble on this build ?
That's cute ????

Maybe fab a bracket to the front center support brace? Also should the pipe dump into the chassis like that? I know its probably meant for a baja, but do they make hybrid pipes?

I'll cut a small hole in the mudguard, no issue their. He makes hybrid pipes but the header is either part of the pipe or usually titanium. The exhaust port on this sf50 is slanted downward. I nodded this header to work already so I'll make a bracket up to work.

Got the pipe bracket done, I'll have it powder coated likely along with the bracket once I have the cage re done also. Still working on the front hubs, those hopefully will be finished tigged up tonight then they will be sent off to get anodized.

Ordered the MTXL servo linkages and they worked perfect ?

20200813_134417.jpg20200813_134413.jpg20200813_134410.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks