Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
I was wondering what you needed to buy a gun in America.
I was talking to my wife who has visited the USA a few times and she said you can just walk into a gun shop and there are guns there like there are groceries in a grocery shop. Machine guns,hand guns,rifles,shotguns etc.
Is it that easy to buy one or do you need some sort of special license?
J

Haha yep she’s telling the truth... if you have a concealed weapons permit. You can walk in and walk out with pretty much anything your funds are the only thing limiting what you can buy ??

some weapons require special permits but as long as you got the permits, it’s cash in hand wham bam thank you ma’am ??‍♂️

they have these events called gun conventions. Its literally like a big garage sell of weapons, it’s amazing what you can buy at these events CASH IN HAND, I don't NEED A RECEIPT transactions left and right ??????‍♂️
in Florida we love our guns

I think certain rifles and Shut guns, you can purchase at the young age of 18 years old, all hand guns 21 and over and you don’t need a permit. But you’ll have to wait a couple days for the gun store to release the weapon to you. If you got your permits in check. It’s no wait time

Yep, just do a google search you’ll find tons of web sites selling guns like socks online ?

I believe the only catch is the weapon needs to be shipped to a certified gun shop in your area and you can go pick it up there.....

I can’t say this happens buts it’s very similar to the same way tons of marijuana gets transported in the good ol USA via USPS network a lot of guns are also transported the same exact way.

America works like this

gun shop shipping gun to other gun store. Legal

mailing a gun to your new friend, PRISON!! ?

cannabis dispensary mails cannabis to other dispensary TOTALLY LEGAL

ship cannabis to a friend, GO TO PRISON ???‍♂️

Haha yep she’s telling the truth... if you have a concealed weapons permit. You can walk in and walk out with pretty much anything your funds are the only thing limiting what you can buy ??

some weapons require special permits but as long as you got the permits, it’s cash in hand wham bam thank you ma’am ??‍♂️

they have these events called gun conventions. Its literally like a big garage sell of weapons, it’s amazing what you can buy at these events CASH IN HAND, I don't NEED A RECEIPT transactions left and right ??????‍♂️
in Florida we love our guns

I think certain rifles and Shut guns, you can purchase at the young age of 18 years old, all hand guns 21 and over and you don’t need a permit. But you’ll have to wait a couple days for the gun store to release the weapon to you. If you got your permits in check. It’s no wait time

So what do you need for a permit?
J

Its not easy in a lot of places anymore,of course there are exceptions. There's a bunch of rules in NY that you have to jump through these days. Certain health issues and other things can DQ you. Then you have the wait period as they investigate you.
You can get a gun shipped to a licensed FFL dealer ( Federal Firearms License) and pick it up from them,you still need a license.
Weirdly long guns,shot guns or barrels over 16" if I remember are not covered under the same rules - ie: hunting,home defense etc.
Of course criminal don't care about no stinking licenses.?

Is that a real gun???

Forgive my ignorance but we don't do guns like that in the UK and if we do you need to have a thourough check to see if you can own one. Never seen a real gun before , just shot guns.
J
Its just a gun, cant do anything any others cant do.
I stepped out the other day and bought all the gun I'd ever need?View attachment 59444
Definitely get me into some sticky situations????????
Lets hope thats true.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks