How to reverse a servo direction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing is...the radio that comes w the truck, FS-GT5 is a dang six channel radio and reciever...lol!
And why aren't you using it? It's not like your going to be driving it a 1/4 mile away from you doing speed runs. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: If a 6channel radio came with it that would make life easier I would go with that first . And I agree with Milo I hate my Futaba in that it's a royal PIA to set up.

Just wanted a better over all radio was all. Futaba came pretty highly recommend from many people. I can set the truck up on the 4 channel RX as its set up on that now...Primal has it set up using only 4 channels not even using 6. Went through the Futaba manual last night...there is a lot of info and will take me a short while to set up. But i don't think it will be a lost cause by any means. Just gonna have patience take it step by step.

Pre-reading my manual helped. Thanks @Milo for the recommendation. I was done programming in about and hour and a half. Ran a 1/4 gallon through the truck and everything is working great. Fail safe, kill switch, everything. Still on the stock throttle and transmission servo as there is no way to switch that channel direction around without impacting my brakes. So no biggie. I will just wait to hear back from Savox on that reversing switch. Appreciate all the input fellas! Here is too a good start to the work week tomorrow! ??

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks