Just Got One

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic engine I ran mine in my 5t then in my Baja and sent it to a member here and he’s still running it in his 5t. I imagine that engine has had about 20 gallons of fuel through it🤣🤣
Oh wow! I'm sold. Yeh, I mean ya just can't beat that for the money. Plus I've been watching videos on YouTube of people running this motor in bajas and 5t's and it rips.
I should be getting my front end stiffener in the mail today, but I may just wait til I can get me a symmetrical steering kit and new servo and install it all at the same time

Picked mine up Sunday. Nice buggy but mines far from stock. I know the stock quality's not the best but with upgrades it's nice. We have 3 of these and 2 original Bajas and all 5 are equal in all aspects. Most complain about the motor but 2 of them are stock and 3 of us have replaced ours and their all good.

Attachments

• 20210606_201543.jpg
    20210606_201543.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 6
Picked mine up Sunday. Nice buggy but mines far from stock. I know the stock quality's not the best but with upgrades it's nice. We have 3 of these and 2 original Bajas and all 5 are equal in all aspects. Most complain about the motor but 2 of them are stock and 3 of us have replaced ours and their all good.
Wow! That's clean. I like the way the roll cage goes up over the spark plug. Where'd you get that if you don't mind me asking? That's not stock HPI is it?
Quality parts. 👍🏾
Yeh, I mean that clamp is just poorly designed in my opinion. It had a body clip holding it together lol
Quality parts. 👍🏾
At least they send me free janky assed poop whenever my janky assed poop breaks lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210608-112659_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210608-112659_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Wow! That's clean. I like the way the roll cage goes up over the spark plug. Where'd you get that if you don't mind me asking? That's not stock HPI is it?

Yeh, I mean that clamp is just poorly designed in my opinion. It had a body clip holding it together lol

At least they send me free janky assed poop whenever my janky assed poop breaks lol
dzylzzrd are to asking me about the roll cage

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks