Just Got One

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had more than a few tanks through this one already and it's still real tight, but it wasn't you that called it a poop motor, it was rc junkie so I asked him how he figured that.
what Sean said, and you should listen to him
Don't buy an OBR engine if you can't handle a KM. KM's aren't high compression motors.
View attachment 74470
imagine when he gets a real engine

He had one for a hot second, till it did what they do. I've had enough of the garbage apart to see what's gone wrong to make a very good assessment of them. Poor plating, poor casting, poor port placements. Bottom ends are hit and miss. Normally it's a top end issue. Rings are very brittle and have little spring to them. Squish band is normally extremely loose, I believe in an attempt to keep them from blowing up too soon. You can go through and clean them up, toss a good piston and ring in them, and hope for the best.
Why are my thoughts any less valid then junkies? He's an engine replacer, I'm not. Your very quick to make a snarky comment, when someone points out the flaws of buying sub par equipment. We've seen it before, well see it again. It's the same old story we get from everyone like you. I want a big toy but don't want to bank roll it. Welcome to the big sand box, where you do one of 3 things. Go back to 1/8 scale, upgrade your hunk of junk with quality parts, or scrap the pos and get a genuine product. I've been mostly quiet through this poop show, but I've about had enough of your crap attitude.
I never said that you're thoughts were any less valid than anyone else's. I never made any snarky comment. I never said I want a big toy but don't want to bank roll it. Go fiddlestick yourself, poophole!

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

All you people do is sit in here hitting refresh on new posts looking for someone to jump on and argue. You're worse than a bunch of women! I've never seen anything like it. You people must be fiddlesticking miserable!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks