Kill Switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the ULTIMATE killswitch, I think he made it himself, it does everything you want out of a largescale failsafe. I just got a Carson one from Powerslide racing and am yet to fit it or trial it but it will only shut down off power loss or loss of signal, it won't do the 3rd channel shut down like this one, I think I need one of those

if u are using a fm radio u can get a battleswitch. u can wire it to shut down with signal or power loss and control it from a 3rd channel. they are only $25.

i had a cbe, at first i was impressed until it had wot glitches,:hammer: i unhooked it and no more problems, im checking out ams and the one listed previously
kmas

if u are using a fm radio u can get a battleswitch. u can wire it to shut down with signal or power loss and control it from a 3rd channel. they are only $25.

What is a battle switch and how would you set it up? Have a link to one? Do you use one you could show us some vid of?

No its made by Carson and comes with instructions in a dazzling array of languages, the CBE ones are made by a fellow from Mildura

heres a link to the carson one

When I got my new one as i wasn't happy with the original one in the car, the instructions were in German only :( I don't suppose you could post up an english version could u ? or maybe a link to pdf or something

Last edited:
My scanner is out of action but I may be able to get it up in the near future, let me work on that one. I'll go and check it for a website on the instructions, I'll get back to you.

Is this the one you have? i know the site is in german but just confirming they are the same

Last edited:
It appears that this unit will not work with my Spektrum DX3.0

check out the hobbythek site http://www.rc-car-online-shop.de/cgi-bin/cosmoshop/lshop.cgi?action=showdetail&wkid=32567&ls=e&nc=1200431102-631&rubnum=&artnum=y0080&file=&gesamt_zeilen=0Tsuche--y0080

item y0080

it states
Failsafe module which features adjustable servo position and engine cut off at the same time. The engine will also stopped in case the battery voltage drops below a certain level.

Please note:
- Not for use with PCM or DSM transmitters!
- Engine cannot be started with RC system switched off!

* dimensions: ca. 45 x 23 x 13 mm
* voltage range: 6 Volt (5 cells)

need to find another option me thinks.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks